~part 15~

~Asches POV~
I woke up in our room where we chose to stay in, i look to the sound of rhys pacing around the room mumbling things to himself, and lady grandma standing at the side of our room "what's wrong? What's going on?" I said aloud.

rhys stopped and turned to me "Ava is in a loophole right now sir, we don't know where or how to get to her, this could be dangerous, the ava that we know could be in Danger!" Rhys said slowly, I was confused "...how? It's a loophole, we can always find her she'll just be going in circles basically right?" I said confused rhys spoke up again " Asche- omg- the amazing ava that we know could meet the old ava by going through the loop hole back in time, and meet halfways, and who knows what the ava from long ago will do, she could ruin this ENTIRE world!" Rhys said, i never thought of that.

I stayed silent and then peirce and noi woke up, and leif was still knocked out for some reason, Noi and peirce were confused on why the sudden  commotion and then grandmother spoke up "c'mon boys, I'll explain everything" lady grandma said exhausted "coming" noi and peirce said at the same time and they walked out.

I looked over at leif. "Shouldn't he be awake by now?" I said rhys suddenly looked over and looked at leifs eyes, he forced then open a little bit and I could tell from his face something is wrong "Rhys? What's wrong with leif? Why do you look like that?" He looked over at me, "His eyes are red?" He said slowly getting up and wrapping leifs arm around his shoulder, "we need to bring him to the infirmary straight away let's go!"

**AUTHOR NOTE PLEASE READ**
This is a short chapter and I know but just wanted to let u guys know i am back, I haven't updated in literally a year almost which I am sorry for but I may have just forgot about this book and uhm, didn't want to write it anymore but I AM. I AMMMM so I am backkkkkk with even more juicier ideas for the futureee and I'm reading over the whole book again so I know exactly were i ended off;) OH YEAHH