~part 5~

Asches pov~
After I told my guards to take leif and noi to there rooms to rest I turned around to my father's chair and saw ava chained up.. I forgot she was right there the whole entire time, I was walking up to my father and then everything got blurred out and I didnt know what happened next thing I know I told peirce and rhys to take leif and noi, I ran up to ava and shaked her until I realised that my hand went right through her.. is she a hologram..? But how... then I remembered that my father's powers were sleep, holigramphicya, and fire. I realised that I would need to go to the spot were ava was last touching, but that could be anywhere, I thought to myself, I felt tired so I decided to sit on my father's throne just then, lady grandmother came running in and yelled " were is she??!",   "were is who?" I asked confused, "AVA" she yelled at me, she looked scared so I answered calmly, " we dont know were she is, this ava beside me is a hologram, just then me and lady grandma started making a plan...

Peirces pov~
"Were do you think princess ava could be?" I said to rhys, "we shouldnt trust ava anymore.." I looked over at rhys shocked at what he just said, he had his face down but I could tell he was very upset to learn that the person he trusted betrayed him "I still think she has powers.. anyways how could the king know?" I said trying to reassure rhys, but it didnt work. We took leif and noi to rest and went back to asch.

Lady grandmas Pov~
I knew ava.. the king put another hologram to get the boys triggered.. and I wasnt there!

*lady grandmas flashback*
When was asch comming back? I know the time there is different but in there world it has already been a month.. I want to know if hes ok but rhys told me not to call... I guess I'll go talk to my son... the awful king..

*nobodys pov but still in flashback xD*
Just then as lady grandma was walking to the king, 2 if the head guards of the king bagged her head and brought her to the dungeon.

*lady grandmas POV..  again*
"WERE ARE YOUR MANNERS?! DO YOU KNOW WHO I AM?!" I was yelling at the guards, were they betraying the king? My head was full of thoughts until the king walked up to me, "asch will be here soon... you are staying here for lying to me mother.. I will make a hologram of you so you could take the boys here immediately." He said in an evil voice,.. "theres something your not telling me son.. how do you know? How did you know were he is?!" I was still confused until he said 2 names, "lady bish,.... and.." I was so surprised, I thought he was joking... did he say... AVA?!

find out what happens next huehuehue,

( SORRY BUT I LOVE TEXTING THAT XDDD)

Next chapter will be how they know ava, why the king hates her, and were she is... so leave, peace out🤚🏻✌🏻✌🏻✌🏻