part 22

Asche pov~
As we finished making a few weapons rhys and peirce walked into the warehouse with 2 tubes in their hand with purple gold and white liquid inside of it.
"Is that what you boys were talking about at the meeting?" Lady Delphine said grabbing one of them and examining it infront of her face. "This is definitely it.." she mumbled putting it down on the table. Rhys set the other one down aswell.
"You can find more by   the old ruins       "
Rhys said clapping his hands together and looking at me and noi "you boys have to get ready, we're all having a dinner tonight so you boys should dress nice and get cleaned" He said walking out with peirce.

"Uhh why are we having a dinner?" Said noi turning to me confused. "Who knows?" I said shrugging. Lady Delphine was setting the tunes inside one of her drawers on her work desk "it's probably to discuss progress on how leif and ava are doing." She said looking up at us. "We should go and see nevertheless what they want to discuss." She said pulling out her hair to let it down from the bun and cleaning herself off.

~

We entered the doorway into the dining hall where we saw everyone sitting down staring at us, we were the last to arrive so I'm not surprised.
The three of us sat down at the end of the table while rhys peirce and lady grandma were across from us, and there friend lady thana   sat beside them, I guess there the ones paired up with her.

We all got put into groups to help out with finding ava and leif. Me and noi with lady Delphine to help machinery which was what we were just doing, and rhys and peirce with lady thana helping out with medical supplies and making more of it for finding ava and leif.

"Hello everyone" lady grandma said putting her hands together. We all responded with different hellos quickly before it fell silent again "so how far have you guys gotten so far? I want to hear about some of the progress" lady grandma said looking between us. Lady thana was first to speak "we've built a healing machine that automatically gives y reboot potion and healing potions with alcohol rubs and bandages with it for the battlefield so everyone gets perfect medical help" lady thana continued describing the machine and then turned to us "so, what are u guys doin, what have yall built?" She asked as me and noi looked at eachother, lady Delphine started talking standing up a little bit, "not..much but we've got blueprints! Blueprints for a machine that could destroy whole army's and magicstry from the enemy's in one blast! Estimated to be done for when and if we find ava" she said sitting back down and nodding to us, we nodded back.

Lady grandma spoke up. "Okay, that's all I wanted to know. I'm gonna have meetings like this weekly to monthly to check up so I can report it to artimust" she said checking to see if we understand "Alright grandma" I said "yes lady grandma!" Noi rhys and peirce said as the other ladys nodded.

~~~

We left the meeting and went back to lady Delphine machinery place-thingy "here's the blue prints I was telling the others" and laid it out on the desk and...it was huge

"This is gonna take a long while" noi said

"Reading my thoughts noi, your reading my thoughts " I said to him

Yep, this badboy will be a killer...

Sorry it took so long u guys! Im so so sorry! I'm still figuring out the story and how I'll write it more and I'm still starting off slow but will promise a longer one next time..?🤞🤞
I'm also editing older chapters so the storyline stays straight bc istg 2020 me didn't really know how to do that so I'll tell u guys after I'm done editing it all to maybe reread so u have a good idea of what's happening better:)