The Concert

//////::////||||||||\\|\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\|\||

Ice's room, Universe 1, 6:54 AM.

Isen woke up 13 minutes before hir alarm. "Aw, what what in the butt??"

Memories of the past day flooded back as ze touched the top part of hir body pillow with love, as if it were Skril's face. The emo teenager left a kiss on the red fabric, tucked the pillow in with the blanket, and got dressed into new pants.

After a few minutes, the demiboy was fully dressed in formal blue pants, a gray vest over a purple plaid button-front t-shirt, and a black clip-on tie. Ze didn't bother tying up hir hair, since Ice was still currently known as the same lie everyone thought ze was last year, no matter how ze dressed or how much bronzer ze used.

\\\\\|||\\\\\\|||\\\\\\\\\\

After school:

Skrillex: Heyyyyyyyyy

Ice: Heyyy ^_^

Skrillex: How wuz ur sk00l d@y bb????¿

Ice: It was fab sweg, except for having to make frickin' name tags and crap...

Skrillex: But you're in high school...

Ice: I know! :P It was derped.

Skrillex: Find any emo dudes? ;))))

Ice: Nah... Just some dude who had a butt like yours. Find any guys yourself?

Skrillex: Well, I was with Zedd an hour ago and we were making out and he put my hand on his butt. X) We were kinda drunk...

Ice: Niiiice, LOL.

Ice: How did ur plane ride go?

Skrillex: A straight couple cried about their annoying dog to some old guy who DID NOT care. XD

Ice: Lulz1

*other text noise*

Endigo: Kitcha is asleep at his computer LOL... He was listening to some of your playlists since you forgot to logout

Ice: LOL

Ice: When he wakes up, tell him I think he's cute. X)

Endigo: Okay????

/////////////Universe A////\\\

Kitcha had his head rested on the keyboard, and his nose continued to press the "S" key. His blue-green hair dangled in front of his outlined eyes. The fabulous NANDA?! dude opened them and saw his computer screen. He took his fallen headphones slowly off of his head and looked around.

"Hey Endigo?" He yawned.

The other swaggy band dude answered with his mouth full. "MrfffffffrrrrrrRRRR???!!!"

"Where's Seike?"

"He's out at Tim Horton's, probably," The dark-haired music guy said through his lip ring.

Endigo spat large chunks of muffin onto the floor like a messy, slow gun shooting bullets of mush at a target.

"Endigoop, WTF are you doing???" Kitcha stared at his derpy boyfriend making a freaking mess all over the floor.

"W-what? Oh, sorry man... I dropped a bunch of acid when u were asleep." The tall musician wobbled a little and pretended to trip out.

"Well, drop a rag on the floor and clean it up... You weirdo."

"But I'm tripping!!!!! :(((("

"Really," Kitcha questioned. "What's your name?"

"Endigiggity."