Sonny Mora

"Come on, Skril," Isen teased. "You can't tell me you don't remember your own lyrics..." Ze laughed.

He thought for a minute.

"Swallow a little of that sea..," Isen hinted.

"Oh, right. It's 'Mora'!"

"Sang by?"

"Uh... Me?" the long-haired dude was confused for a second.

"No, me! :D" His boyfriend sang 30 seconds of lyrics to the rest of the song, including the melody and some of the drums. Skril smiled and waited for the demiboy to sit back down so he could lay in hir arms. They cuddled like that for a while and then Ice went to brush hir teeth.

/'/\'//////

Seike was doing random chores in his sweatpants and a bleach-stained shirt. The way they had all decided who would clean this week was judging by the most fabulous eyebrows.

Deadmau5 looked over at him. "You're so attractive with your dark hair and your piercings..." The thought had just slipped out of his mouth. The snakebites on Seike's lips reminded him of Skril when he decided to put the piercings back in.

"Thanks, baby," Seike responded. He climbed down from the ladder he was using to dust the ceiling fan. He left a kiss on his boyfriend's cheek. "I'm gonna go change my clothes downstairs... You can come get me in a few minutes if you want." He winked.

Seike continued to the bathroom, where he flipped on the light switch and took off his dusty, bleached-spotted clothes. He replaced them with more swaggy ones: a shirt that had a crow with its wings spread out across the front, and pants that made him look like a dancer. "#YOLO," he whispered to the mirror.

Isen was at the table a few rooms away from Seike, writing a fanfiction about Salad Fingers or some crap. Ze had an orange pen in hir hand, trying to think of the next sentence. "Salad kissed back, letting his bae put a hand in his long, green hair. The hand felt the grease that made his hair look more emo..." The lights flickered. "Oi, m8... Teh frack??" Ze thought.

Seike was looking at all his tattoos, wondering when Deadmau5 was going to come down. The power shut off and the Visual Kei musician swore in Swedish with his nice voice. He felt his way into the Disgusting Rabbit room and got comfortable on the bed.

Isen walked into the dark bathroom, looking at hir eyeliner with the light that came through the windows and made that area of the house not completely dark. Ze checked hir indigo flip phone for the time, suddenly mad that ze had forgotten to go back to Universe 1 on a school day.

Deadmau5 walked silently to the bathroom, seeing the shadow of a person who he assumed to be Seike. His earbuds were in (he was secretly listening to Skrillex with the CD player in the large pocket of his hoodie), and he whispered to the person, "Hey, Seike. The lights may be out, but at least the love isn't..." It was a set of words he wish he could have said to Skrillex, but Seike was his outlet for all those feelings, so he let the other guy receive the sweet thoughts he wanted to shower Skril with. The EDM producer leaned in, tilting the shorter person's face towards him. They felt his stubble against their face. He kind of made out with them for a moment, and the person masked by shadows didn't seem as into it as usual, although they allowed it to happen. "Come on, Seike," Mau5 said into their ear. "You were the one who called me down..."

The lights were back on. The older EDM guy looked at the lips of who he had just kissed. They were bigger, had foundation on them, and had no piercings. "Wait, what the-???" He took a step back, his greenish eyes flashing with confusion and anger. "ICE!" He yelled.

"Heheheeheh." The demiboy pointed at him dumbly.

"What is f**king WRONG with you??!"

"I'm 16 and lonely," Isen laughed. "How about you?" Ze looked up at the older guy casually.