"Queer Fries" and HOLY FRICK THESE DUDES ARE HOT!!

//////////////////////\/\\/]]]//[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[[Tuesdayyyy///////////////////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

Isen woke up and pulled back the covers. Sonny lay beside hir, still asleep. "Frickin' nice..." the demiboy commented as ze looked at the beautiful body of the dude, covered by his wrinkled shirt and pyjama bottoms. He snored a little and rolled over toward his babe. Isen got closer to pet hir favourite texture: Skrillex's hair. With his hair spread across the sides of his naked shoulder, Sonny mumbled Ice's name in his sleep. Ze took to hir regular pattern of staying in bed because of snuggly things. Isen heard tiny snores escape from the babe's pretty mouth.

The demiboy ran a hand slowly over the side of the little curves in Sonny's body.

Ice began licking his shoulder.

The absolutely distracting beautiful creature woke. "Icey... Mm, you're such a good boyfriend." He yawned. "I love you."

The demiboy took hir tongue off of his skin. "Love you too, bb." Ze viewed his mysterious brown eyes in the current morning light that made the weird mushroom-looking muscles contract around Sonny's pupils.

He sat up and checked the alarm clock. "Bb, shouldn't you be at school?"

The demiboy shot out of hir spot on the bed. "Bloody frick!!! How did you let this happen?!"

"It's your school..." The sleepy creature with messy hair mumbled.

"You're the adult!" Isen got hir day clothes together.

"I mean, frick, dude." Ze sat back down on the opposite side of the bed and took off hir shirt with hir back turned to Skril.

"How do you expect me to think about going to school when I'm around such a hot dude who's beautiful in basically every way??"

Sonny couldn't help but stare at the model-like, feminine curve of his boyfriend's waist. He was mesmerised by the light dancing off of the soft skin on the body Isen hated more than almost anything, although he knew for the demiboy's sake he shouldn't be. "How do you expect me... To concentrate... With such a hot dude around me..." He would have drooled if he didn't stop himself.

Isen put on hir censor bar thing and then a shirt, which disappointed Sonny. "Don't tell me you were just staring."

Sonny's eyes caught the shadows of safety pins under Ice's shirt. "A-at your nice hair! It's way spooky!"

Ice chuckled silently at hir boyfriend's weak attempt to cover himself. Ze got more serious and then pointed at him. "Okay, take off your shirt."

Sonny readied himself for some kind of punishment and did as he was told.

Ice wrote "cheap hooker" on his stomach in red marker. "Now go outside."

"Icey," he whined. "Why do you want me to get arrested?"

"Being embarrassed by a lie written on your body isn't a crime. It's what I have to go through." Ice looked away from him.

"No, here it's public indecency. To put it in your terms, 'hoes gotta wear clothes'."

The demiboy laughed. "Are there any other laws from the Victorian era?"

"I'm not sure. I don't know what the Universe A equivalent of that would be..."

Isen continued to quickly change. Ze took hir stuff and got out of the room with a teacup of water from the day before.

The demiboy went downstairs to find Seike in a shirt made of toast slices that was held together with elastic cords from crappy Walmart runners. Isen didn't know what to think.