Leaving Love

/////////\\\\\\/\/////\/////\\\/\\//\//\/\/\\/////////////////////////

*Sun Emoji* Day 3, in the Babe House... Skrill was waking up to Ice licking his shoulders, mumbling something about miso soup and being a very thirsty cat. "Ice... I'm not miso soup," the dark-haired EDM dude laughed as he looked over at what the teen was doing and noticed ze was still asleep. He let Ice continue to lick the nonexistent miso soup off his pale skin. It felt nice...

The demiboy woke up slowly, seeing the cute Skrill next to hir. "That miso soup was plain as a witch hashtag..." ze said, staring up at the ceiling.

"That's because you were licking me," the magnificently greasy-haired creature responded.

"It was a nice way to wake up, though," Skrillex hinted, wishing Ice would have stayed dreaming for a few more minutes... He looked away, trying to subtly hide his blush.

Ice laughed and kissed the acne scars on his lovely face, a way to thank him for being so cute. "You're a nice way to wake up!" ze joked.

"Wake up with or as me?"

"Either way, babe," the younger emo said, shrugging with a smile.

"If you woke up as me, you'd have to kiss yourself, though," Skrill laughed.

"And I'd be expected to make music that is good enough to get over 20 views... XD"

They both laughed, and Ice picked up both their glasses and handed one to Skrillex. They put them on and were confused for a second, since their eyes weren't focusing correctly. They swapped pairs and Ice gave a thumbs up to the other dude once ze could clearly see his pretty eyes.

They got out of the bed and picked out clothes. Ice found a mismatched pair of socks to match hir gender, one blue and one black with a small pink detail. Hir shawty musician babe went to change in the bathroom and Ice watched him go. "MmmBUTTS!!" ze whispered.

Ice came out of the bedroom in silver eyeliner on the outside top of hir eyes, necessary bronzer, lip concealer, jeans, a shirt with a completely PhotoShopped picture of Jake from BatAAr licking a Guitar Hero controller, and a necklace with something that was the basic symbol of intense emo stuff hanging from it. A 2-month-old carnival wristband and "Remember Love" pen tattoos inspired by Onision were on Ice's wrists.

Skrillex wore dark skinny jeans, his regular plugs, and an old Deadmau5 shirt, hoping that would make up for sleeping in Ice's bed and letting hir lick him (LOL, how?? XD). He knew how jealous the Mau5 was getting lately.

///////////////////////////\\\\\\\/

Deadmau5 ate his pancakes and thought about his babe who he shared with Ice. He didn't like feeling ignored. "I wonder where Skrillex slept last night," he thought. Ice's bed was an obvious option, but he pushed the thought away.

He noticed the topic of his thoughts sitting on the couch with Ice, eating some kind of warm cereal. He decided not to interrupt them, since he felt useless somehow, out of place... Like a deceased mouse without a grave.

Skrill lifted a spoonful of cereal to his face, spilling some on his neck in a way that Ice wouldn't notice was on purpose. Ice saw the cereal and looked back to Skrillex. He nodded, blushing a cherry colour. Ice kept licking the spot once the cereal was gone. Skrillex laid back on the couch, enjoying it.(^◇^)♥︎♥︎♥︎

Deadmau5 watched as Ice kissed his babe, his face heated in frustration. The tattooed musician silently put his plate on the counter and tied his different-coloured shoes.

"I-Ice... Mmh," The Mau5 heard Skrillex moan through kisses. He just couldn't get Skrill back. Ice would always be there to get hir time to hang with the music-scented creature. He knew the cute dude loved him, but this "sharing" thing really didn't work for him and he just couldn't handle it at the current moment. Deadmau5 walked out and slammed the door before he could hear Ice finish the whispered sentence to Skrill, "I love y-".

/////////////////////:/\\\////////////////////\/\/\//

Endigo and Kitcha had already brushed their teeth and were in the family room playing the Family Guy video game. (LOL)

Kitcha had woken up early from Endigo singing songs off of PelleK's Christmas album in his sleep, and he had to wake Endigo up because he was getting too loud and would wake everyone else up.

Endigo stared into Kitcha's pretty dark-cardboard eyes, outlined in black pencil. Kitcha was gaming and focused on the screen. Endigo looked down to the purple-haired dude's lips.

"Hey Kitcha," Endigo pulled something from his pocket.

The ex-drummer of Crestillion paused his game. He looked at Endigo.

"Your lips are really chapped," the other dude from NANDA?! explained as he applied a grape LipSmacker to Kitcha's lips.

"??..." Kitcha said.

"It matches your hair now," Endigo shrugged with a smile.

Kitcha blushed nervously.

"Heh, you're so cute." Endigo kissed his grape-flavoured lips and got up off the couch. "Well, I should go make a YouTube video."

"No, don't leave bb! ILY.... :/" Kitcha thought as he watched the hardcore goth with the intense wizard beard, scary clothing, and 12 dead crows in his hand leave, dripping a trail of blood, screamo CDs, eyeshadow, and witch potions behind him, shouting "F**K!!!!!!" every time he took a step.

//////////////////////////////\\|//\\\\\\\\

Endigo set up the camera and pressed a button.

He fluffed up his shiny hair and yelled like a rave DJ, "Good morning, everybody! Welcome to my channel, my name is Endigo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He took a second to breathe and calm down and then introduced his video topic by referencing his Instagram.

"You may have seen me and Kitcha hanging out a lot lately in pictures & stuff... Well, if you've been looking..." He made a classic derp face. "Kitcha and I have decided to take NANDA?! to the next level! We are going to be making a new song together, inspired by IceBetweenEyeliner (because ze paid us, of course :P). *Other video stuff &sentences*"

Endigo was tired as a watermelon, so he fell asleep on his bed after recording the video.

\//\\\////\\\\\//////\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\//////////

Skrillex had gone to a rave, leaving Ice at the house. Ze was all alone and decided to go upstairs. "LOL, Endigo left his computer on," Ice thought. Ze put the footage of Endigo's new unedited, unreleased video onto a USB stick and went to hir room after staring at Endigo whilst he slept. "Nice eyeliner, bruh," the demiboy Youtuber said quietly enough to not wake Endigo up. Ze touched one of the spikes in the other dude's hair and went out of the room.

The video file went into the "Original Material" folder and Ice opened AVS Video Editor to make the video into something ridiculous. "LOL, I'm glad I had an Ugly Salad Banana stick with me..."

\\\\\\\///////\\\\\\\\\////////\\\\\\\\\\/////////\/\/\

The end result was pretty dumb and hilarious, typical IceBetweenEyeliner quality.

"Me and Kitcha make out with pictures and stuff," Endigo said over Ice's epic headphones, his speech edited like a YouTube Poop.

"F*Bleep* inspiring IceBetweenEyeliner, this morning I took my butt to the next level! Yes, Endigo made out with Endigo. *Smoke Weed Everyday*..."

Ice uploaded the video once it was funny enough, but ze didn't realize Endigo hadn't signed out of his YouTube. It was even worse because the description Ice put said, "100% legit! Pewdiepie approved."