Return of The Skrek

\[]]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////\/\/\/\]]

Skril iz on da plane.

Skril is on da plane.

They said it might not rain, but Skril is on the plane.

Yes, Skril is on the plane.

He's trying to refrain

from texting, which is lame,

but Skril is on the plane

wishing he were more sane,

because Ice isn't on the plane, and he wants to kiss hir face.

He wished it were a race, beside another plane,

but if he thinks too hard then it will rain

tears from his face, because he wants Ice to be on the plane,

competing in the race.

Skril is out in the rain, feeling no more pain,

because he will see his babe again. :3

He opened the door and brought his スーツケース in. "どこにいますか?" He read with a correct accent out of his small book of Japanese conversation, hoping to impress his babe. "Isen?" It was 9:55 PM and he found the hardcore nonbinary raver dude jumping in the dark kitchen with headphones on and the window open, a small plate of gummy bears and a water bottle holding what looked like green tea on the counter in front of hir, along with the computer the headphones were linked to. Ze was staring into nothingness and breathing as intensely as you have to when you're so rave swag like that. Ze smiled in a state of ecstasy from the music and fresh night air. Skril smiled sneakily because Ice had no idea he was there. The demiboy stopped to choose a different song. He got behind the taller dude, making his footsteps toward hir louder than usual so he didn't scare his babe. Skrillex whispered behind hir, "take off your headphones." The raver, nearly devoid of energy for the current moment, did just that and showed no extra excitement but a smile for the cute little Skril. He had a weird look in his eye, and in a matter of seconds, Ice found hirself slammed against the wall. The beautiful shawty kissed Ice's neck several times and continued to completely make out with hir.

"Holy frick... Skril!"

"Mm, what?" The EDM dude asked in a hot and sassy way. "You didn't expect this from me after having to be away from you for so long? Come on, Icey... Mmmmh..." He placed his lips on his boyfriend's once again.

The couple wasn't aware of the two ascending the stairs.

"AWGGGHH, IN THE KITCHEN, MEG??!" Deadmau5 almost yelled when he saw his ex swapping saliva with the younger emo. He covered his eyes in disgust. It was his childish way of defending himself against the pairing.

Seike slapped him softly on the back. "Knock it off, dude. They're just having fun." He twitched a beautiful eyebrow at the guy next to him. They were kissing just like that last night.

"Yeah," Skrillex took his grip off of Isen's wrists that had been against the wall. He turned around in a somehow sexy way. "You're so jelly right now. You want to be in Ice's position, don't you?" He bit his lip and stared at Mau5's face. It showed strong signs of being nervous, angry, and confused with attraction.

"Come on, dude," Ice said, pulling hir boyfriend back. "Don't tease him. He's upset enough already, heh."

Mau5 glared because of the laugh ending Isen's sentence, but he knew ze meant well and wanted to make sure he cried as little as possible, although the pain of not having Skril, or even the feeling of being overwhelmed because of what a magical creature he is, was always