And I'm not the Only One who Turned out Like That

///////////////////\\\\\\///////////The next day//////////\\\\\\///////////////\/\\\\

"HEY," Ice yelled blankly at Deadmau5.

"What?..." The dude with the not-DC hat awkwardly trailed off. He was slightly worried it would be about the breakup with Skril.

Ice got up close to Deadmau5 and facepalmed the other dude's face lightly. "I'm 16 now. #yolo2015swagAF "

"K...?"

Ice walked away with a dumb half-smile and went to find Skril.

Ze found the bed the cute little mess of wavy hair and emo was sleeping in.

Ice had been told to sleep on the couch instead, and Skril in a spare room, since Ice and Skrillex's usual room was to be decorated with birthday stuff by Endigo and Kitcha.

The group of musical friends had already gotten gifts for the teen.

"420!!" Ice yelled dumbly into the room. Ze felt silly today.

"Mmmmmm... Hmm?? Ssssssaaaaahhhhh," the emo EDM thing mumbled from the bed, still half asleep.

"The prince has arrived!!" The Visual-Kei-ish demiboy said even louder in hir best royal dude voice.

The dark-haired bed creature moved around. He rolled to one side and Ice caught him before he fell out of the bed.

"Hai bby <3 :3" Ice smiled at the pretty-eyed dude in hir arms. His shadowy brown eyes glowed like a leaf held up to a sunset, with the morning light shining on them, and his dark lashes outlined them like lace.

Skril took a few seconds to figure out it was Ice holding him, the end of hir transgender-flag-printed tie resting on his chest. "H-hey, Ice-kun."

"I'm 16 now, babe. Y'know what that means?"

"Heheh, what?" He sat up in Ice's arms and looked up at his bae.

"It means I have to join a band like you did. Well, at some point... :P" Ice joked.

"But it also means everyone has to treat me as their Senpai for a day." Ice smiled all proud and swaggy.

"Mmh, Ice-senpai-kun...~" Skril looked up at Ice from the bed. The demiboy laughed at his purposeful overuse of honourifics. He took off his white, wrinkled pansexual shirt (because in this story he's pansexual).

"0_0," the demiboy said in response to the shirtless Skril.

"You should go downstairs and have some breakfast. Kitcha will tell u when to go open your presents. <3" Skrillex gave his hair a little flip to make the dark, shiny waves even more irresistible.

"Can't I just stare at you?"

"Just wait until after you brush your teeth, then you'll really want to stare... You'll see."

Ice laughed, imagining hir boyfriend posing in eyeliner, a white mesh shirt with fake blood on it, and a ripped version of his regular skinny jeans. "Heheh, nice..." Ice walked away to eat whatever such a great Youtuber of 20 subscribers and 4,830 views would eat for breakfast.

/\\\\\\\\\\\//////////\\\/\\\///////////\\\\\|

"Hey Endigo, what lipstick colour would suit me?" Skrillex asked the guy who was emo as heck.

"Um..." Endigo thought as he confusedly attempted to eat his lip piercing. "Idk, how about coral? That might work."

"You have any?" Skril gave a friendly smile.

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////

Deadmau5 sighed in his room. "I wish I didn't have to break up with Skril..."