Ravers Don't Share (Apparently)

/////////////:/_\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

You can find Skrill at the club, bottle full of wub.

S-k-r-i-l-l-X, I don't think that he does drugs.

He looks right down at his shirt, then he thinks of his friend Mau5.

Gets off the neon dance floor to text Babe (not in house).

He wish he gave a hug before that guy went out on the street and... I can't keep writing this, I'm not a rapper. :P

"Mau5y come rave w/ me <3 <3," the long-haired EDM dude texted.

///////////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/\//\/\/\

Deadmau5 was laying on the sidewalk of the road he'd walked to, a few blocks from the club. He poured the rest of the alcohol on his face, mostly getting it in his mouth. The liquor store had free samples of some new alcohol. He had 4 and they all sucked. He didn't know what he was doing, but he was glad he didn't have to watch the torture of seeing his Baby Boy hanging out and making out with Ice, his heart racing to the beat. Deadmau5 wanted to be the one causing Skrill's feeling of his soul and body in ecstasy.

He got a text.

The Mau5 responded with, "Nope. You're probably there with Ice, aren't you. Bet you'd like to see me being the 3rd wheel" and slammed his blue flip phone.

"Jeez, what was that about??" Skrillex thought after he read Deadmau5's response.

"Ice is at home, and why're u flipping out? :(" He texted.

"I'm near Clown Pee Alley, come find me. :/"

(It was called that because there didn't use to be any bathrooms around that would let clowns in, just fancy restaurants for rich people and their ridiculously-dressed dogs.)

"K m8. Ur face= 8/8."

\\\\\\\\\\\/\/////////////////

The guy in the hat sat and was not fat, but had a stage name similar to "rat".

The babe who walked over today to listen to what he would say was there and would stay.

Deadmau5 looked up under his hat. "Hey."

"Wassup? :(" Skrillex asked, concerned. He adjusted the smooth section of black hair that fell over the edge of his glasses.

"The whole thing with you and I... And Ice." The Mau5 took a breath before his next point. "I love you, but I just can't be with you like this anymore, Sonny Mooreo." He watched Skrillex giggle at his joke. What a cute dude... He then cleared his throat. "All Lady Gaga and Oreo jokes aside, that sentence was true..." He looked down at his shoes on the graffitied pavement.

"Why, though? Is it because of Ice, or do you just not like seeing us kiss in front of you?..." The shorter guy questioned.

"It's just not my thing, I-I don't know... I don't like sharing you. :( You're just too cute for me to have to constantly let go of every day, so you can play with your other boyfriend." He sighed, eyebrows pressed together in emotion. His green eyes held hints of hidden love in their shadows.

"Like, to me it's like this." He pulled out his lighter and flicked it 6 times. "On and off all the time... I just can't do it."

"Alright... So we're broken up now?" Skrill's brown eyes held empathy and strength.

"Y-yeah. Let's just be friends." Deadmau5 couldn't meet his gaze. The gamer wiped away a tear that he hoped would not have fallen. He cursed in a whisper for not being able to hold Skril as his love again, since they were no longer together in that way.

The short-haired producer started on his way back to the house, wishing for something to cure his sadness from the unfortunately-timed relationship. He felt embarrassed somehow.

Skrillex stopped the other guy in his walk to give him a lasting, tight hug and let him cry silently onto his shoulder, their last time together as a couple. Deadmau5 grasped his beautiful ex's mess of long, dark hair and inhaled through tears. He hoped the smell of his raver buddy would last enough for the next days or however long before they would be that close again.