Episode 420 with the Dogg ft. Pr0n

///////////////\\|_|||\\\\\//-//:////////

It was like 9:30 or some crap and Endigo was watching TV with Kitcha on the couch. The lighting was dim. Kitcha didn't really care about the show, and he was kind of laying on Endigo's shoulder. Suddenly he got an idea. He remembered what Ice had told him about the dream ze had about the miso soup. The hair-dyed dude leaned over a little more, gradually looking more asleep. A few minutes passed, and Kitcha was getting really used to breathing half through of Endigo's clothes, like someone asleep would do. "Mmm, he smells like bread and anime duck feathers and new musical instruments..." Kitcha thought.

Endigo poked his friend softly in the eyelid. "Hhhheyyyyyy," he whispered. Kitcha responded with random, quiet noises. Endigo was convinced as butts that he was sleeping.

Kitcha got closer to him until he was basically on Endigo's chest. He made more random sleep sounds to stay convincing. Endigo thought it was frickin' cute and ran his hand through Kitcha's soft, turquoise hair. The dark-haired musician left a kiss on his more-than-friend's neck then slowly backed his face away. Kitcha licked his cheek. He decided it was time to 'wake up'.

"LOLz," said Endigo. Their bodies shifted and the couch made a couch sound in the dark room. "K-Kitcha, stop..." Endigo giggled as Kitcha continued to kiss him. He liked it, but it just tickled a lot.

"We should go... Uh, sleep," Kitcha said.

Endigo did a fancy thing with his eyebrow. "Together, of course."

Kitcha was all tired and weird. "To quote an L cosplayer, 'do me, Kira'," he almost slurred.

"Um, alright?... I'm not your Kira though, heheh."

"That's okay, he was kind of a hoe anyways. Killing people is not swag." Kitcha shook his head in a way that looked really cute.

"Yes, I agree, he was totally not def groovy at all," Endigo said, pretending to be a cowboy.

"Misa was MLG though. She had, like, ears or legs or eyelashes or something."

"Dude," Endigo said. "I think she had all of that... Didn't all the characters? Wait, don't most people??"

"Um... I think we're high," Kitcha said nervously but still high. "I don't know how, but we are."

///////\||\|\\\\

Deadmau5 was playing COD MW3 somewhere in the house. That's right, 'Cartman of Danger: Mr. Watermelon 3'. Snoop Dogg was playing beside him. He had his arm wrapped in some sort of green plant material and they were both peeling strips off and smoking it.

/////\\/://///\

"Y-yeah, I really smell weed," Endigo laughed for no reason. "We should go transvestite-gate... Um, I mean investigate. Heheheheheheh..." He suddenly got a text.

"Hoe plz, nobody says transvestite anymore... It's crossdresser. :P"

Endigo texted back, "LOL, Ice. Before you go back to Skril or yaoi or whatever, can u tell me where that pot smell is coming from?"

"I think it's Maw-5. He's got frickin' Snoop Dogg over, idk how he got here..."

"K lulz"

They went downstairs to see the Mau5 and the w33d 4nd th3 Sn00p D0oOgg.

"Dude, gtfo!" Endigo yelled at the high dudes.

"Fine, I'll just go live with SnoO00OoO00p DooooOoOOOo0000000gg then!!" Deadmau5 said, all stoned n crap.

They turned off the video game and stumbled out the door like drugged people probably do.

//////////\\\\\///////////////:::