Much Rejoicing

/////////(holy//buttnoodle\\that\\/turned//out\to\\\be/\\\\sad)///\\/////\/\/

Deadmau5 arrived home and quickly went to hang with Endigo, leaving so it wouldn't be awkward.

Skrillex's emotions needed to be refreshed after everything, so he went upstairs to get his iPod from his room.

He opened the door and found Ice instead, lying on his bed in a colourful G-Dragon shirt, Visual Kei-inspired skirt, and cat ears. "Nyan...~" the demiboy purred, staring at Skril and smirking. Skrillex was instantly refreshed by Ice's clothing style and totes perf emo-dude eye makeup that looked a little like Endigo's. He sat on the bed and smiled at his decently hot boyfriend, and Ice pounced on him. "You're so pretty..." ze said, leaving kisses all down the side of his face. The accessorized emo ran a hand down Skrillex's side and up under his shirt. It tickled a little. Skrill loved the way Ice showed him love and attention.

Seeing the cute EDM dude's beautiful face made Ice feel like getting all romantic. Ze already felt like making out w/ something whilst ze waited for hir babe.

"Mainstream PhotoShop even has the opposite effect on you, probably because it can't adjust to your level of absolute frickin'..." Ice leaned in towards hir boyfriend's ear to put emphasis on the next slowly-spoken word. "Swag," ze whispered.

Skrill closed his eyes and smiled as Ice left a small hickey on his neck. "Mmh, babe..." He squeaked. The long, thin strands of blue-dyed hair on the sides of Ice's face tickled Skrillex's neck. It made him twitch a few times.

"Is that your way of asking for more?"

Ice trailed bites down to his collarbones and listened to the sounds Skril made. The dark-haired guy loved it. He let out another moan.

"So hot, frick." The demiboy kissed his thin, pierced lips and slowly sat up. Ze placed hir cat ears in a nearby drawer of headbands and got up to leave out the door. "Love you, bb."

Skrill reached his hand out to catch Ice once he realized ze was leaving. He whined in protest.

"What u doing?" Ice smiled at the dude's seemingly thoughtless action. "You have Deadmau5 for the rest, right? Just text him. ;)"

"N-no..." Skril looked down at the bed sheets.

Ice showed confusion with a slight eyebrow movement. "Babe, I'm 15. I don't do that."

"I meant I don't have Deadmau5," he spoke with a shadow of loneliness in his eyes.

Ice knew the look and feeling of loneliness very well, so ze recognized it immediately.

"Did he get lost or something?" Ice adjusted more to Skrillex's emotions.

The dark-haired lovely thing on the bed closed his eyes. "We broke up," he said calmly.

"Dude... :/ Why?"

"He didn't like having to... Share me," Skrillex wiped a tear away and blinked a few times. Ice saw him trying to distract himself by touching the long part of the shaved side of his head.

The demiboy sat back on the bed and put an arm around hir boyfriend's waist. Ice leaned hir head gently into Skril's hair. Ze tried to be comforting to the seemingly-heartbroken dude.

"Babe, you can cry on me if you want."

"You just want to lick my tears," the cute dude laughed.

"You just want me to," Ice smiled on one side.

"Just kiss me again." Skril closed his eyes and smiled as well. He put his arms around Ice's neck.

"Let's watch a movie or something, maybe a documentary on you." Ice looked down at teh babe.

"LOL r u freakin' joking, kid?? XD" Skrill laughed and adjusted his glasses. He flipped his hair and got up off the bed. "Let's watch Jurassic World."

It was dark outside and junk.