To Bang Or Not To Bang/The Dance

/////////////////Day?"[May.17, 2017][[[[]]\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\/////////\/\/\/\/\/\/////\\\\///

Isen and Sonny awoke next to each other on the day of Isen's Halloween dance.

"Frick..." Ice said, woken from hir dream.

"Icey, get up. You have a dance today," the older dude said softly, pushing the demiboy's shoulder. He kissed the emo on hir lips until ze opened hir eyes.

"That isn't a good idea, babe," Isen laughed. "I haven't brushed my teeth yet." Hir hands still clinged to the Skril.

Sonny got out of the bed and waited for Ice to see him at the end.

The trans guy put on hir glasses.

"If you get up, I'll take my shirt off and wear something cute for you." He couldn't take his eyes off his cute boyfriend.

"I'd like that very much." Isen smiled, surprised.

"I can only wear it for a short time because I have to play a show tonight and I want to move a little better," Sonny smiled. "But I'd be happy to show off for you before you go to school."

Ice rolled out of bed and got to the floor quickly. Ze stood up straight like a very casual soldier.

"Get your clothes while I do this, okay?"

Isen nodded and picked out the outfit ze needed for a regular school day.

The Skril slowly stripped off his shirt and took a hanger of the small array of dresses from the closet.

Isen grabbed some socks and a shirt, then looked back at the changing Skril.

"No peeking or I bite you!" Skrillex giggled with the dress half on.

"Fine, bite me babe! I just think you look hot!" Isen's eyes took in the image of hir boyfriend's curvy legs. Ze went back to hir clothes.

The cute EDM flufflord had the dress completely on. He invited Isen to look.

"Oh frickkkk...," the demiboy wiped hir mouth. The white ruffles and lime green lace looked dazzling wrapped around Sonny's small frame. The top of the dress was a halter with a floppy bow on the back of the neck. "Babe..." Isen whispered into Sonny's ear. "Do you think we have any extra time?" Ze kissed his neck, touching his back.

Sonny looked at the clock, knowing if he lied Isen would be even more late than usual. Luckily there was half an hour left, enough for Isen to eat breakfast and whatever da freck. "We have so much extra time," Sonny winked at the emo, before going in for a bite.

"Oh, you cute little frick," Isen smirked at hir bb as he bit the cool noodle kid.

The couple continued to make out, and Sonny carried Isen to the bed.

"You look so FRICKING hot in that dress!" Isen's hands found their way to his butt, squeezing it. "There's a frickin' reason I was a pirate in a past life... I was constantly searching for the booty." Ice laughed, running hir hands over his nice body. The demiboy got out from underneath Skril and laid on top of him once he was on his stomach. Ze ran hir hands all over him and inhaled his freaking hair. "You smell so good, babe..." Ze couldn't help but slurp a surprisingly licorice flavoured wave up. "You bought the shampoo again, didn't you?"

"Hehe, yeah. I wanted to surprise you."

"I have been surprised... Now I have to surprise you with licking all that beautiful fluff." The emo's eyes were glued to hir boyfriend's hair.

"Dang, Icey," Sonny laughed as Isen's tongue caressed his beautiful hair. "You're really in the mood today."

"It's your frickin' fault for being so hot!"