Kenfer Enters Where Deadmau5 Left Off

/]/]]///]['//////\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\//////\\/

Skrillex was putting on his pajamas a few hours later, and he found a note with his younger bae's messy writing on it in the back of his shirt. He facepalmed after reading it. "Dang it, I was only getting high so I would eat more dinner to have more energy for making songs the next day..." He thought as he laid down in his bed. "I hope Icey isn't mad that I messed this up."

//////\\/]/]/\''''/////'''////]]]]\\[[///'['['[[]'\][///////////////////////////////===////'''/\]'\\]][

Isen's diary, Tuesday, 4:00 PM:

Back at my place again. Skril was bein' a hoe yesterday. -_-

School was okay, and I drew a picture of the guy with purple hair. I think I saw him smile at me when I walked by his locker. I smiled back, in a slightly creepy way because I can't like a dude without being a creep towards him, LOL. I went to the dump though and I found a few doritos, but only 1 or 2 cheetos. Today I saw him near the place I used to sit at recess. He was wearing his femboy shirt again, which looked frickin' hot.

Wednesday, 1:20 PM:

I walked by the purple bae and stared at him. He pointed at me as I was walking away, so I went back to the fabulous kid, who was currently dressed in a burgundy hipster cardigan, dark skirt and silver leggings. He motioned for me to sit down with his slightly chubby fingers. I sat with a smirk on the waxed school floor next to him, and he turned his head toward me, which flipped his beautiful purple hair in my direction. I wanted to grab it and touch the smooth goodness, but instead I just stared.

"Why you gotta stare?" He asked with a smile on his pink lips that faded into his face.

"'Cuz you're hot." I scratched the edge of my face casually.

"Like a disco inferno?"

"Heheh, sure." I smiled. I wondered for a second if he actually enjoyed disco music. "Are you staying alive?"

"Yep!" He laughed. "So, what's you're name, anyways?"

"Heh," I said quietly. "You can just call me Ice." I waved my hand to clear away any thoughts of my legal name.

"Okay, but why?" He looked at me again, scanning my outfit. The femboy spoke in a quieter but still understanding voice, "Are you trans or something?"

I blinked hard and quick to give myself a small fraction of time more to think. "Ehhhh, yeah." I smiled masculinely with only one side of my mouth to take away from the shyness I just displayed. That isn't my personality to hide things or be shy about myself. It's the frickin' insecurity from all the hate trans people get, and the crap feelings I get when I look in the mirror and can hardly see myself. I look like a poor person's art project because it looks like they couldn't afford a decent amount of clay to fill out my body the way it's supposed to frickin' look.

Anyways, his eyes got more sympathetic. That made me kind of mad because I don't like being treated like some dumb slag who can't handle stuff by themself.

He flipped his cute hair and said with a smile, "What gender are you, then?"

I silently took another smooth breath before my next sentence. "I'm a guy." I didn't look to see his reaction, since even though he looked like he was from Tumblr, he could be a total moron. Anyone could.

"Fully a guy?"

I smiled at him because people who actually understand gender are better than a lot of other hoes. Currently, I liked this dude. "Well, if you really wanna know, I'm a demiboy."