Endigo Goes Nuts Part II

////////////////////////////////////WeDnEsDayYYyyYy///\\/\/[Nov.14, 2016]]/]/\\\\\\\\\\\\}}}}}\\\\\\\\\""""|?|||||||||||

The sleep trio woke up with the Blade boy drooling all over Kitcha's arm.

"Oh my glob, Isen!" Kito shrieked. "Eww!" He took his arm away from the kid and waved it in the air to get it dry.

"Ahahhh," the ocean-haired musician stirred. "What is it?" He rubbed his eyes and used his koala hands to climb onto Isen's side and see what was going on.

"I drooled on his arm, probably whilst I was asleep and this dude got mad."

Kitcha was washing his arm in the washroom. "Ugh!"

"Don't be mad, baby! It's just because you smell so delicious!"

"I knew I should have had a shower after I spilled that curry on myself..." Kitcha groaned.

"Hey Icey," Skril whispered. "Remember when I woke up to you licking imaginary miso soup off of my shoulder?" He giggled.

"10/10, would do again." Isen smiled in nostalgia, even though it wasn't that long ago. "We should recreate that moment sometime, but with real miso soup..."

"I prefer the alphabets," Sonny whispered.

"The ones that can be perfectly arranged to have U and I together?" Kitcha said, looking into the older producer's eyes.

"WOW, OKAY KITCH!" Isen threw up hir hands whilst shouting. "We get it, your wheels are incredible!" The demiboy laughed.

Sonny crawled close to the blue-haired NANDA?! Kid. "Hm, so does this mean you're creating more relationships within this current one?" The dark-haired guy said it seductively, batting his eyelashes a little every so often.

"I don't know, Sonny..." Kitcha wondered in fake thought, playing it up. "What do you think?" He couldn't hold back his smirk.

"Oh Kitcha," the SKREIEIOK said seductively. "I'll show you what I think!" The small emo leaned in and passionately made out with his cohabitant right before Isen's eyes.

Their sloppy yet strangely romantic kisses excited the half gendervoid kid. "U-um, can I get the camera?"

The guy with the spikiest hair took his lips off of the other. "Sure, IsenBabe!" Kitcha laughed.

"Oh my glob, Kitcha! No." Sonny said as Isen walked to get the camera. "Just don't post it!!"

"But Love, hot emo and scene dude videos need to go on the Internet!"

"Don't post it."

"K. :("

The IsenBlade put the heavy camera over hir shoulder and looked through the looking thing. "I feel like I'm in Being Ian." The demiboy laughed. "Maybe I should dye my hair blonde and go live in Burnaby."

"I'd rather be in British Columbia," Sonny said like a police officer who often wears suits and is cute but grumpy.

"I'd rather you two kiss each other so I can stop wasting tape." Ice whispered loudly.

"Oh, right," Kitcha whispered. He put his lips on Sonny's and started touching his beautiful waist. The feeling of Sonny's body was nice, but he needed to show a little more for the video. The scener decided to finally put his hand under the emo's shirt and take it off.

"Mmh," Sonny moaned as Kitcha continued touching him and pulling the shirt slowly off of his arms.

Isen suddenly wondered if ze should stop the camera.