02| princess

THIS IS THE second time in a week that Briar has run into Everett Kaine

THIS IS THE second time in a week that Briar has run into Everett Kaine. She didn't exactly know what to make of it really.

He was of course extremely good looking - the best looking male she has ever seen. His height towering over her tiny frame made her feel small, yet somewhat shielded.

He barley glanced at her, and he didn't exactly pay much attention to her. But, that didn't stop the beating of her heart going faster than usual, the flutters in her belly, or even the pink tinge that would arise on her cheeks whenever they made the slightest eye contact.

Just by looking at his black hoodie clad body she could tell that he was a muscular boy. Briar had only ever seen a male shirtless in a Vogue magazine that belonged to her cousin, Chantelle.

Briar didn't particularly like Chantelle since she's so snobbish and rude. But, Briar would put up with her nosy and condescending attitude every holiday just to please her parents.

Briar had just caught a taxi back to her family home from the pizza parlour she loved so dearly. It may have a hygiene rating of one star, but my god the food is good.

Her parents would flip out if they found out she was eating such greasy food and not a dry salad because 'the less calories the better' is what they would say. But Briar had a moment of weakness and caved for the greasy goodness.

Briar was sat on her queen sized bed in a fluffy white towel after showering away her sweat from a ballet session she previously did. Her phone was clutched tightly in her hands as she hastily clicked the instagram app icon. As soon as the app loaded, she began typing a name in the search box.

Throughout her shower, Briar couldn't help but let her thoughts wonder to the mysterious enigma that is Everett Kaine. Thus, making her begin a stalker session.

A couple of accounts flooded her screen, but she decided to click the first account. Turns out, Briar was lucky with her choice as she saw a familiar looking Everett Kaine on her screen.

Briar's eyes bulged out of her sockets as she took in the profile of this Everett character. His profile picture was one of himself in a mirror with a black hoodie and baseball hat on backwards. The phone was covering the majority of his face which Briar found significantly disappointing. Her eyes then scrolled over to to the numbers that were positioned at the top of his account. If it were possible, Briar's eyes widened even more at the amount of followers he had.

3,478 followers? Surely he doesn't know that many people, Briar thought to herself.

Nevertheless she began scrolling towards his pictures.

The latest picture was posted a day ago, and it was a picture of the sunset that seems to be taken from a rooftop somewhere. Huh, so he's good at photography, Briar thought once again.