09| britney bitch

AS BRIAR WALKED into an unknown person's house, the vibrations of the music immediately consumed her

AS BRIAR WALKED into an unknown person's house, the vibrations of the music immediately consumed her. She glanced around excitedly at this new party environment. Briar had never attended a party with such loud music before with the vibrant coloured lights. There were people of all races and genders surrounding her dancing in a way Briar never had before. She did recognise a couple of people from campus, but she only knew of their names and faces.

Briar looked at Bexley who was standing next to her and grinned excitedly. Bexley was wearing a royal blue lingerie top, a black leather skirt, and red stilleto's. Bexley had decided to go all out for her make-up since she rarely goes out anymore. Her dark hair was pinned back in a sleek ponytail, her face on full view.

Briar looked to the side as she saw movement come from behind her; Everett Kaine. He moved swiftly from behind the girl's and towards the kitchen where there were drinks ready to be consumed. Rowan quickly followed her brother's lead and tugged on the arms of Briar and Bexley.

Briar watched in amazement as Everett threw back five shots easily, not even blinking or gagging. Rowan filled up three shots and handed two of them to Briar and Bexley. Briar stood there shocked as she looked down at the tiny glass holding a pure clear liquid.

Bexley smirked and cheered as she threw back the shot, grimacing slightly at the taste. Everyone looked at Briar expectantly as she gulped nervously. Bexley nudged her best friends side and gave an encouraging look before saying "your parents aren't here, are they?". Briar shook her head 'no' and then turned her attention to a smirking Everett.

Taking a big breath in, Briar threw back the shot just as everyone else had done. After she swallowed the burning liquid, she began coughing violently as Rowan handed her a bottle of water. Briar gratefully took it and began chugging the water as if she had been neglected of water for days.

"Do they have any wine here?" Briar asked Rowan with pleading eyes as she did a quick scan of the table of drinks before her.

"Oh honey, we don't do wine and cheese board parties here," Rowan laughed at her new friend as Everett rolled his eyes and picked up a beer and began chugging it. "But what we do have, is vodka and cigarettes."

Bexley instantly began laughing and said to the group that she's heading over to the dance floor to see some guy. They all nodded wordlessly as they watched her strut up to the unknown boy.

"What would you like babes?" Rowan grinned at Briar. Everett huffed and pulled out a cigarette from his back pocket and picked up a lighter from the kitchen table. He brought the stick up to his lips, drawing in a breath and holding it for about three seconds, before releasing the cloud of smoke. Briar coughed as the smoke filled her senses and Everett just rolled his eyes before they landed on something behind her.

Briar turned her head around to see what had grabbed his attention. Holly Smith began strutting over towards Everett with a smirk portrayed on her pink painted lips. She was wearing a silk red bodycon dress which stopped just below her bum. Her black high heels made her look even taller than she was. Briar thought that she was about 5"9, and compared to her 5"1 height, Holly Smith towered over the small girl. Her platinum blonde hair was pulled into a high bun at the top of her head, not a single strand of hair out of place. Briar grumbled under her breath as she stared at her perfect hair.