06| sugar plum fairy

"FUCK ME, Tyler Posey is fit as fuck,"Bexley groaned dramatically from beside Braid on her bed as they watched Teen Wolf for the fifth time

Bexley groaned dramatically from beside Braid on her bed as they watched Teen Wolf for the fifth time.

"He is quite attractive," Briar mumbled quietly as she buried her head deeper into her pillow.

"You are so fucking adorable Bri," Bexley giggled as she looked at her friend. "Why can't you just admit that you find him fit instead of saying you find him quite attractive," Bexley asked Briar with raised eyebrows as Briar blushed.

"I just don't know how to express these feelings. I've never...experienced anything with a boy," Briar whispered as her shoulders slumped dejectedly.

"Mhm, what about Everett?" Bexley smirked at Briar as she shot her brown eyes up to Bexley's in surprise.

"Wh-what about Everett?" Briar asked quietly.

"Oh please!" Bexley chuckled loudly. "You have a crush on Everett Kaine sweetie," Bexley put a hand on Briar's shoulder as her cheeks heat up.

"I don't!" Briar gasped. "I barley even know him," she mumbled to herself.

"Well, fucking ask him to hang out tomorrow!" Bexley squealed as she grabbed Briar's phone.

"N-no, I'm not too sure about that Bex," Briar shook her head quickly as Bexley's smile became wider.

"Please! For me?" Bexley pouted at Briar knowing full well that she'll do it. Briar huffed, a loose strand of hair blowing away from her face.

"Why?" Briar asked her best friend with a tilt of the head.

"Because you said you were friends?" Bexley asked her as if she was stupid.

"We are...I think," Briar smiled, but it quickly disappeared when she began questioning herself.

"You think?" Bexley asked her as she moved closer to Briar. She nodded in response as she lent her head on Bexley's.

"Is it weird that I want to be his friend even though you to have...you know...done...it?" Briar stumbled over her words as she tried not to sound to awkward about intimacy.

"Sex?" Bexley bluntly states. Briar mumbled slowly and avoided eye contact.

"Well, I'm not going to lie to you Bri," Bexley began with a long sigh making Briar look up at her best friend.

"We had sex once. And it was fucking amazing, and he was so big, like fucking hell Briar you have no idea how bi-" Bexley stopped her ranting as she saw Briar grimace and cover her ears as her cheeks flushed.

"Okay, so he was really good. But it was just a one night stand, nothing more nothing less. So if you want to hop on that dick, by all means you ride the fuck out of that boy," Bexley chuckled to herself as Briar widened her eyes.