04| angelic

EVERETT HAD TROUBLE getting to sleep that night because his thoughts were clouded by the angel that is Briar Addison

She was the most beautiful girl Everett had ever laid eyes on. She looked so pure, so innocent, so damn angelic.

Everett might not have shown any emotion in her presence, but when he got home he had to take a cold shower in order to get her off his mind.

She is so quietly spoken and timid. Her smile brightens up his day even though it's surrounded by darkness. Her thick brown hair makes him wish he could run his fingers through her hair as she lay on his chest.

Everett was surprised to say the least when he saw that she had followed him on instagram. It was on a whim that he messaged her. He didn't know why he did, he just felt like talking to an angel sent from above.

He remembers Rowan coming home from Daydreamer Café where she works with a big grin on her red painted lips. She claimed to have met his girlfriend and George fucking Henderson.

Neither Everett nor Rowan liked George Henderson simply because he gave them a weird vibe. Unfortunately, he went to Berkshire Boarding School too, so they know each other. Everett would sometimes catch George lurking around the girls dormitories or toilets. He used to just shrug it off.

He also used to carry around this big ass camera around his neck and an A4 thick black notebook that no prying eyes are aloud to see. Everett thought perhaps he was into photography, that was until he caught a glimpse of what was hidden in the thick black notebook.

•••

Everett sighed for the fifth time this evening as he slumped back on the creaky sofa. He tossed his old phone on the coffee table in front of him and shut his eyes as he began to fall asleep.

"How's your girlfriend?" Rowan asked in a monotonous voice as she slumped down on the sofa next to him.

"I wouldn't know," Everett grumbled out his response.

"Everett, honey. If you like this girl then you should ask her out and not wait until the very last moment when she gets swept of her feet by her knight in shining armour," Rowan patted his shoulder as she stood back up and began walking towards the front door.

"Where are you going?" Everett rolled his eyes at his sisters odd mind.

"I, am going to an extremely over priced charity event that's being held in some fancy hotel. You want to crash it with me?" Rowan grinned cheekily at him as she flipped her straight hair over her shoulder.

"Mmm, I'm too tired to get in that fucking suit," Everett groaned tiredly as he thought of getting in the second hand suit he bought for events like this.