20| new york city baby

The group of four were all sitting comfortably in Sebastian Kingsley's private plane as they made their way to New York City

The group of four were all sitting comfortably in Sebastian Kingsley's private plane as they made their way to New York City. This was nothing that Briar and Bexley weren't used to since they used to travel with their families, but for Everett and Rowan, it was a whole new experience since this is the first time they have been outside of the UK.

On one side of the plane, Rowan and Bexley were cuddled up together as they watched a film, a horror if Everett knew Rowan well enough. On the other side was Briar and Everett, also cuddled up, but they sat in silence just taking in the past couple of days.

"Do you think they'll catch him?" Briar whispered to Everett who remained silent for a while.

"Honestly? I have no idea, princess."

Briar frowned at his reply, fearing that George Henderson will never get caught.

"Do you think your friends will like me?" Briar changed the topic.

"Most definitely," Everett replied as he kissed her forehead.

"Can you tell me about them? Just so I know a bit about them before I meet them," Briar asked him, mainly to take her mind off of a certain ginger-haired psycho.

"Well, Sebastian Kingsley and I have been friends for a long time because his arse of a father and my arse of a foster father were business partners of sorts," Everett began. "I only ever saw him when he came to London since my foster dad never let me travel to New York with him. Then, last year he appeared at Berkshire Boarding School complaining about his girl problems."

"That girl happens to be Alexandra Black," Everett looked down at Briar as she took in the information.

"Wait," Briar stopped him as she began playing with the rings on his fingers. "Alexandra Black, as in the Alexandra Black? The model?" She asked excitedly. Everett chuckled at her before nodding and confirming her thoughts. Briar squealed as she thought about actually meeting the Alexandra Black.

"What is she like?"

"Well, the first time I met her she was a bit of a bitch," Everett bluntly replied. "But, eventually I realised she actually a nice person with a bad bitch personality," Everett shrugged.

"So, kind of like Rowan?" Briar chuckled.

"Oh honey, I'm all bitch," Rowan replied with sass making Bexley pout and whisper something in her ear making Rowan smirk.

Everett and Briar began laughing at the couple as they made their way to the bathroom doing god knows what.

"Are there any others?" Briar questioned.

"Uhh, there's also Evelyn and Nic, but they most probably won't be there because they'll be in university," Everett said as he played with Briar's curls. "Maybe I could meet them some other time," Briar hummed as Everett nodded in agreement.