12| remington andrews

*TWO YEARS AGO*

*TWO YEARS AGO*

The same old routine for Everett Kaine is a continuous loop for him, the days and months blending into one.

He awoke that morning because of a loud thump that surrounded his entire room. He ran his hand over his face in frustration from being woken up early on a Sunday morning before turning his head to where the sound came from.

Hopping on the floor trying to get black leather skinny trousers on their legs, was none other than his hook up of the previous night, Bexley Reese. Her dark brown hair falling over her shoulder in thick locks with smudged makeup on her mesmerising face. Everett couldn't exactly deny it that Bexley was exactly his type of girl; mid height, good rack, and squeezable ass.

He knew of Bexley Reese yet not personally, but he had to admit that he got to know her last night pretty well. Everyone by now knew about the scandal between Bexley and a teacher at her private school, and she really appreciated that Everett was the only one who didn't judge or ask any questions.

"I thought you left after we shagged?" Everett's deep and groggy morning voice filled the silence of his dorm room. Bexley jumped slightly at the sound and spun around. She was now wearing her leather trousers with her black stringy thong peaking out at her hips, and she finished pulling down a very short white vest top.

"I was going to, but if I'm honest I could not be arsed to go home to my overbearing and judgemental parents that now keep tabs on me 24/7 ever since you know what," Bexley huffed out a reply as she ran a hand through her curled and messy hair trying to untangle the knots. "Trust me, I think the whole world knows about 'you know what'." Everett scoffed as he moved to get his black boxers on.

"Gee, thanks."

"Welcome."

A moment of silence once again filled the room before Everett heard the small sound of sniffling come from the petite girl.

"Why the fuck are you crying?" Everett asked Bexley in a low voice with furrowed brows.

"I'm not crying because I'm upset, I'm crying because I'm frustrated," Bexley huffed out as she rubbed under her eyes to rid of the tears that escaped her.

"Sexually?" Everett smirked at her with a cheeky glint in his eyes.

"Maybe I should date girls instead," Bexley mumbled to herself. "Since men only think with one head and it isn't this one," Bexley finished off as she flicked Everett's forehead.

"Hey! Not all of us are like that," Everett defended the male population before mumbling quietly to himself. "Well, some of us."

"I would just like to say thank you for not judging my situation," Bexley smiled tightly before sending a two finger salute as a goodbye.