1: UNEXPECTED CIRCUMSTANCES

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"You were my past that I remembered clearly while I'm your future who you never know at all".

#################################

At the next room beside pharms condo, sorn and sin is currently having their dinner in a peaceful way, when a sudden and loud bang from the door startled the couple, sin brows frowned in irritation while his lover sorn just sighed and decided to open the door, as soon as sorm opens the door dean nervous face is the first that he saw.

"Ohh dean what are you doing here, and why are you in a hurry to knocked like thay in my door?", sorn asked his junior in confusion, he eyed carefully the nervously sweating dean in front of him. Dean looks at sorn.

"P'sorn, is p'sin inside?, I need him now", dean almost screamed at sorn face in hurry, sorn was stunned to deans behavior but he decided to ignore it, he shifted his head back to look at his lover.

"Sin, dean was looking for you", sorn informed his lover, sin brows knotted again but this time due to confusion.

"Me, what does he need to me?", sin asked back while walking to the where sorn is, sorn just replay to him with only shrugged.

"Dean what do you need from me?", sin asked his junior, but dean suddenly holds his arm and hurriedly pulled him outside and to the direction of pharms room.

"Something happens and we need you now!!!", dean exclaimed, he hurriedly pulled his confuse senior inside his lovers room, when they arrive sin eyes widens when he saw the two bodies that now laying side to side on pharms bed.

"Wha......wha.....what's happening here dean and pharm?!!!", sin yelled in shocked that makes sorn also run inside pharms condo unit, he also saw the two bodies on the bed, his hands suddenly went straight to his mouth to muffle his shock.

"Is that.........?", sorm muttered in disbelief as he shifted to his lover and to dean.

"Yes, sorn that's Intouch and Korn, but why are they here dean, they're supposed to be dead thirty years ago?", sin asked in panic to his junior, he also eyed his cousin but pharm shakes his head.

"We're not really sure, after our class pharm and I decided to have dinner here in his condo but when we opened the door we found the both of them laying on the floor, we already checked their body p'sin and we don't find any bullet shot, but we are sure that their clothes was the same clothes that they wore on the night that they commited suicide", dean informed sin and sorn, the two just listened to deans story and after that they all once again look at the two sleeping body on pharms bed.

"Did they already woke up?", sorn asked to pharm who's sitting at the sofa beside his bed.

"No p'sorn, either of them is still not waking up, we don't really know whats happening here, I just dreamed the two of them last night they were happy to be on each others arms and they already left this world, but now look they are here sleeping", pharm muttered in total confusion and panic.

"What are we going to do now p'sin?", dean exclaimed to sin, sin just eyed him after he minute sin scratched the back of his head.

"Either I had no idea what to do dean, its really unusual that they are here, just think of this, you two were their reincarnation and those two was your past life, I'm quite puzzled about this", sin honestly stated to pharm and dean.

"Then the only way to know the truth is lets wait for them to wake up?", sorn questioned the group, and the three exchange looks and sighed.

"We don't have any choice anymore, that's our only choice in this situation, let's wait for them to wake up and let's ask them but be careful cause they can't know that you two were their reincarnation, and also lets see if they already commited suicide in their time, understand?", sin exclaimed to sorn, dean and pharm. The three nodded in agreement, dean sat down beisde pharm on the sofa.

"We will be back here dean and pharm, we just need to finish our dinner just watched them first", sin said as he pulled his lover outside the condo leaving dean and pharm inside.

Pharm scooted closely to his p'dean, he leaned his head to deans shoulder while he still worriedly eyeing the two bodies on his bed, dean sensed pharms worriedness thats why he grabs pharms hand and intertwined their hands together.

"Whats the matter my good boy?", dean questioned pharm who look up to him with a worried smile.

"I'm just worried for them p'dean, if they woke up what will they feel, this is not their time p'dean all of the person that they new already grown up and some are dead in this time", pjarm informed his lover.

"Then when they woke up we shouldn't say anything about this time, lets just keep it as a secret from them, the lesser they know the better, we need to be more careful pharm because is something happens to them in this time we are not sure what will happened to the both of us", dean exclaimed back.

"P'dean everything will be alright, I know that, In was always the positive one in their relationship, I hope that he remains like that, so that he can control and guide p'korn", pharm replied with a proud smile on his lover, dean looks at him and smiled.

#################################

One hour past but still In and korn haven't moved not even a single finger. Sin and sorn once again enters pharms condo, sin looks at dean and pharm, the two just shakes their head sadly.

"What if we just call uncle kritt, p'sin I'm sure that he can help us, p'korn was his brother afterall?", pharm suggested to his cousin but sin disapproved.

"We can't do that pharm, as long as we can let's solve this, I don't want the elders to be part of it, if my father and deans grandmother knew about this they will definitely be emotional and I don't like that to happened, please understand", sin replied back to pharm.

"I know p'sin, I'm sorry if I suggested that", pharm sincerely said that makes sorn smile lovingly to his junior.

"Don't be too affected to what sin said pharm, he's just worried like you but he also thinks of his father and deans grandmother emotions, seeing their dead love ones alive again will surely bring back bad memories, and sin was preventing that to happens, I know that we are all shocked to this events, but lets us all calm down and wait for them to woke up first", sorn exclaimed to the group and they all nodded in agreement, the four went back to their places and watched the two sleeping bodies on the bed waiting for a sign that either of them is waking up.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER