20: THE HIDDEN TRUTH

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
INTOUCH POV

I sat down on the chair while starring at the dessert and omelet in front of me, my mind is full of questions. Too many that my head is starting to throb in pain.

"It's the same, it's the same recipe, procedure and even added flavor, it's my sisters recipes, how did pharm got those", I muttered in confusion, no matter how many times I think of it, I can't find the connection of my family to pharm.

"I will never know the answer if I won't talk to my sister, right!!!, I'll be going to meet her today, it's still early in the evening, she's still awake", I said to myself, I stood up and change my clothes, it's really a relief that pharm and I had the same taste at clothes.

"This one is good", I said as I pled a purple shirt, a strip polo shirt and a white short along with a white shoes.

"I'm impressed these clothes looks so fit and beautiful to pharms shape", I commented with a smile while looking at the full body mirror in front of me, after I've changed my clothes, I grabbed some of pharms money and his condo key, I left his car key cause I'm not a good driver at the moment and I don't want to cause any accident.

It's a relieved that phi ron and phi sin didn't heard me when I leave the condo, when I finally gets out from the building I let a sigh of relief, I look at the road and decided to call some taxi. After five minutes, I finally find one, when I enter the taxi I gave my sisters address.

"Calm down In, you're sister can explain everything to you, and besides pharm and dean looks not going to do anything to you", I reasure myself while my eyes are fixed outside the window enjoying the scenery.

"Thank you sir, here's the payment", I politely stated to the taxi driver as I handed the payment to him, he smiled to me and nodded.

When the taxi left, I take a deep breath and turn around to my house, I smiled when my eyes was welcomed by the familiar place, the beautiful house full of memories of my childhood, the plant and flowers on the backyard where me and my niece always want to play.

"Ok here we are In", I whispered to myself to boost my confidence, I slowly opens the gate and enters the lawn, my eyes noticed one familiar car that parked at the one corner.

"Hhhaaa?, is that phi deans car?", I exclaimed in confusion, I wnet to the car and checked it's plate number and indeed it's phi deans car.

"He's here?, but he informed me earlier that he's going to have dinner with his family, so why he's here on my sister house?", I added, I decided to rung the doorbell, it's my house after all I don't need to be cautious cause no one will ever hurt me here.

"Be there!!!!", a voice of a girl replied to me, my brows raised up, did my sister had another child cause the voice sounds like at my age.

The door opens revieling a girl with a bright smile, she's like in my age. I smiled at her and about to say something when she suddenly embrace me.

"Pharm you came!!!", she exclaimed happily. I hesitently hug here back.

"Hey del, who's there?", another voice came from behind the girl named del, when he saw me, he also smile to me.

"Ohooo, pharm you're here, phi dean didn't come with you earlier, so we thought that you and him had a fight", the man informed me. I worrily smile to him.

"Phi dean is here?", I asked to them, they both stared to me in questioning look.

"Ahhmmm yes he was, are you alright pharm, you forgot that once a month we're always having dinner here at my grandmas house?", the girl named del asked me, I faintly smile to her not sure what to answer.