13: SISTER OF THE PAST

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
IN POV (PHARMS BODY)

When I suddenly leave pharms condo, I regret it eventually cause now I'm standing in nowhere, I don't know where I'm.

"What will I do now?", I asked to myself as I gazed at the passing cars in front of me, after I ran away from dean, I hopped into a taxi and told the driver to just speed away from the condo.

"And now here I'm in the middle of nowhere doesn't know what to do, arrrggghh Intouch why are you so clumsy!!!!", I exclaimed to myself while messing my hair in frustration.

"Wait?, my older sister, thirty years passed I'm sure that she's still alive, yes my phi an!!!", I exclaimed as I realized that my older sister might be still alive. I start to walk around the area to ask some question to someone.

"Excuse me can I ask something?", I politely muttered to a lady whom infront of me. The lady smiled back to me and nodded.

"What do you want to ask dear!", the lady replied to me.

"Did you know this address?", I asked as I start to memorize my exact address. The lady think for a minute and she finally look back to me.

"Yes, just get a taxi and say that address to the driver, if I'm not mistaken it just a thirty minute ride", the lady informed me, I smiled happily to her and nodded as I noted her instruction to me.

"Thank you so much!", I replied in so much gratitude, I looked at my pocket and found pharms wallet, I sighed in relief when I find some money inside.

"Good I have some money to go to my sister, I hope that she will believe me, and I hope that I found my grown up self there to ask for some help", I whispered to the night sky.

I went to the nearest convinience store to buy some food cause I'm hungry. I bought some bread and water, I'm used eating this kind of food.

"Hmm just new things added but still this was the world that I lived on thirty years ago, hmmm if I'm eighteen on my time, then I'm forty eight years old in this time", I said to myself with a smile drawn to my lips, I took a bite of the bread while still looking at the cars passing in front of me.

Ten minutes passed, I ended my breakfast and went straight in finding a taxi, when one of the taxi stopped in front of me, I hurriedly hopped in.

"Can you please drop me to the ×××××××××××××××××××××", I stated to the driver, he nodded and he start to drive, I sat down and look at the window excitedly.

"Atlast I can see what's my sisters appearance in this time", I happily thought to myself.

################################

I smiled when the taxi stopped in front of my family house, I paid the ride and I get out from the car, I smiled happily when I roamed my eyes on the house in front of me, I'm nervous on how will my sister react if I told her that I'm his brother past self.

"I hope that she will entertain me!", I whispered to myself. I took a deep breath and about to step forward when a hand stop me, when I look at its owner I frowned when I saw dean beside me.

"What are you doing here?!!", I asked in curiosity, dean calm himself first before looking back at me again.

"Don't, don't enter that house, we need to go now In", p'dean exclaimed to me, he starts to pull me away but I refused and retrieved my arm from his hold.

"No, I'm not coming with you, I need to talk to my older sister, I'm sure that she will help me stay in this place, she's the only person that understand me!!!", I yelled to dean.

"You don't understand In, please listen to me for once, we need to go back now, I will explain everything later!", dean once again said and starts to pull me again but I still refuse.

"Let me go, I said I'm not leaving this place!!!!", I shouted in anger, I'm sure that the person inside the house already heard my scream.

"In please quiet down", dean softly whispered to me.

"Are you two fighting?", we both look to our side when we heard an older voice, In front of dean and I was an old woman with white hair, her skin was already wrinkled but still she's beautiful.

"No we're not, I'm sorry if you heard that scream", dean replied to the grandma, like he knows the owner of the house.

"You both knew that I don't want the two of you fighting, right dean, pharm?", the old lady stated to dean and I. My brows frowns in confusion, her words and voice sounded like my older sister.

"Phi An?", I asked in a low voice, the old lady in front of me smile.

"Yes?", the old lady replied happily to me, I smiled in glee and about to hug her when a pair of arms stops me.

"P'dean what are you doing let me go, I want to hug her!!!", I exclaimed in irritation to dean, I keeps thrashin away from his arms but he just keeps gripping me tightly.

"Dean what's happening?", my sister asked in confusion.

"Del, Don, please get grandmother inside, I need to talk to pharm", dean commanded to the newly arrived two people, they immediately guide my sister inside the house, but that's not the main reason why I'm stunned, it's the grandmother thing that dean said.

"Grandmother?, are you related to p'An?", I finally asked dean when he released me. He just standing silently in front of me saying nothing.

"I'm asking you a question p'dean, how did you know my sister, are you related to her?", I once again asked impatiently to him, this time he lifted his head and look straight into my eyes.

"There's still some secret that you don't need to know for now", p'dean muttered in a low voice, I'm about to say something again when a cloth suddenly blocks my mouth and nose.

"Hmmmmmm", I tried to untangle the arms that now holding me tightly, but whatever substance was on the cloth it's making me sleepy.

"I'm sorry", p'dean whispered as I felt myself slipping away, his guilty eyes was the last thing that I saw before the darkness succumbs me.

################################

Dean immediately catch pharms unconcious body, he looks at the two guy behind his lover with a sad smile on his face.

"Do we really need to do this dean?", sin worriedly asked to dean with his eyes fixed to his cousin on deans arms.

"It's the only solution that come into my mind, I'm already in panic when I found his standing here outside his sisters house", dean replied to his seniors. He guide pharms body into sins arms.

"Go back to pharms condo now, I need to talk to my grandmother, I'm sure that she's puzzled to what happened", dean explained to his seniors, sorn and sin nodded and they get pharm. When sins car left the area, dean once again look at his grandmothers house, he closed his eyes eyes and took a deep breath.

"This is it!", dean thought to himself and he starts to enter the house vicinity.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER