18: THE FIRST PIECE

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is my first language.

"The past and present was always connected, by mind and by heart".

################################
PAST (pharm is inside Ins body)

Intouch and korn are starting to warm to each others presence, they accompany each other whenever they're inside the school vicinity. It's a normal scenario to Intouch friends because they knew that the two were a couple.

Yet Intouch family is still oblivious to their sons relationship to korn, they thought that the two already broke up on that night that they saw them on the apartment that the two bought.

"In, wake up now!!!", Intouch mother scream from the downstairs, when she turn around she almost yell in shock.

"In?, you're awake?", intouch mother asked in curiosity when she look at the wall clock it's say seven twenty usually his son woke up late whenever there's classes.

"Yes mom, I woke up exactly six in the morning and I already clean my room and the living room, and I also cook some breakfast...let's eat", Intouch announced to his mother who's eyes widens in shock.

"You knew how to cook?", his mother asked in disbelief, intouch nodded.

"Yes I knew how to cook, why?", intouch asked back to his mother, a calm yet confuse voice behind him answers his question.

"Cause you didn't know how to properly cook In, even an omelet you'll always burnt it, that's why we're shocked that you knew how to cook?", intouch sister An muttered in confusion, pharm who's inside Intouch body suddenly tense in nervousness, he forgot that In is not a good cooker.

"Ahhhhh, hehe I somehow learned by myself!", Intouch nervously stated to his mother and sister, his fingers are crossing on his side, praying in his mind that intouch family will accept his alibi.

"Then you're quite a fast learner In", intouch sister commented after that An and Alin left to go to the kitchen, followed by Intouch mother who smiled to his son.

"Yes quite a fast learner, and I'm so proud to you!", Intouch mother commented to him as she messed Intouch haur lovingly, Intouch nod back and smile brightly, when his mother left, pharm softly hit his head.

When the Chatpokin family starts to eat, Intouch father eyes are fixed to his only son, making pharm fidget on his seat, he's not comfortable to the serious stares of Intouch father.

"Were you and that Ariyasakul son still seeing each other?", Intouch suddenly tensed to his fathers question, he lifted his head and slowly shake his head.

"No father, were not seeing each other anymore", Intouch answered in a low voice, Intouch father smiled and nodded his head.

"That's good, just stay on your study and don't mind that distraction", the chatpokin head exclaimed to his son, Intouch nodded in return to his father.

################################
PHARM POV (INSIDE INTOUCH BODY)

"What happened you look tensed today?", Korn asked me as soon as I entered his car, after the breakfast with Intouch family, I walked to one corner of the street to find p'korn car already waiting for me.

"Intouch father asked me if we're still seeing each other, and I said no", I informed intouch lover when I settle myself inside his car.

"He doesn't had any suspicion?", p'korn asled me back worriedly, I shake my head slowly.

"I don't think that he had some complaint, but I quite made a mistake today in front of Intouch mother and older sister", I added in a bit worried voice, I felt p'korn drive slower and he stared at me for more information.

"What do you mean?", he finally asked after some minutes.

"I forgot that In is not a good cooker, I really forgot that part because I always make breakfast myself, I prepared some dishes earlier and they look shocked", I explained to p'korn, he sigh and nodded in understanding.

"That's quite reasonable pharm, I can't just command you to act like my Intouch, you had your own abilities that my In lacks", I faintly smile when p'korn said those words, I'm glad that he's not mad at me.

"But I reasoned that I'm learning it by myself, self thought, is that a valid reason?", I look at p'korn with curiosity.

"Yes that's quite a valid reason pharm, Intouch can cook light dishes at this time, so no worries you're still safe from his parents and sister", I hold my chest as I released a sigh of relieved.

"That's good, I thought that they will find out about my true identity, by the way p'korn you said that In is improving in cooking perhaps you're the one responsible to that?", I asked again, and this time with a smile, p'korn look at me and nods his head happily.

"Yes, at first it's really a mess, but as the days and months past he finally learned how to cook omelet and some light dishes", I was looking at p'korn smiling face as he tell me something about his lover, he looks so happy and proud by his lovers achievement.

"You and p'dean shares the same sweet and proud smile p'korn", I commented to him.

"Thank you about that, atleast you can see small glimpse of your lover to me, here it's a gift", p'korn informed me as he handed me a small journal, I look at it in confusion.

"What's this phi?", I asked while looking at it's pages, its an old journal.

"That's Intouch journal, he gave that to me as a gift, he wants me to know him more, now I'm letting you to borrow that to atleast know more about Intouch, it might also help you with his family", p'korn explained to me, I smiled brightly in hope.

"Thank you so much phi korn!!!!", I exclaimed in happiness, my eyes suddenly flinched in pain when I felt my finger sting. When I gaze on my finger I saw blood coming out from the small cut on it.

"What happened pharm?!!", phi korn worriedly asked to me, he park the car and grabbed my hand in so much worry.

"Looks like paper cut.........", I went silent when I noticed that my finger is looks like being transparent, and I also feel light headed.

"What's happening pharm, are you alright?, what's happening to your finger!!!", p'korn shakes my body trying to stop me from closing my eyes, yet my eyes feels so heavy, I can't fight the sleepiness anymore.

"Sleepy........", I muttered in a low voice after that I was surrounded by the darkness pulling me inside in a deep sleep.

"Come on guys let's have fun, don't be a kill joy!!!",

I heard a voice inside my head, that voice belongs to Intouch, when I open my eyes I found myself floating in a dark place, a light suddenly shine and I saw my body along with p'dean, sin and sorn, they're looking on a large aquarium.

"The ocean park?", I asked in confusion to myself, after some minutes I finally remembered what happened that I'm in the past and In was in the future. I once again observed phi dean and the others.

"Then that's Intouch inside my body, that's my timeline!!", I exclaimed happiness, I'm about to move when the light suddenly dissappears along with the scene in front of me.

"Pharm wake up......pharm!!!!", I heard phi korns worried voice, I close my eyes again when I feel that sleepiness is starting to consume me again.

"P'dean", I thought to myself, he's there, he's already there, but he suddenly dissappears like a thin air.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER