5: SOMETHINGS OFF

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
DEAN POV

Both pharm and I arrived at the university, I first drop him on his faculty. Pharm came out from my car and look back at me.

"Thank you for dropping me off here p'dean, see you later, I love you", pharm said to me with a smile on his face, I nodded to him and smile back.

"Hmmm, see you later my good boy, take care of yourself, I love you too", I replied back as I hold and carress his cheek, he closed his eyes and lean on my hand and nodded.

I watched him as he enters his faculty. After that I went straight to my faculty and parked my car on the parking area, when I exited from my car, I saw win's car arriving and he park beside me.

"Good morning dean", he greets me when he gets out from his car, I nodded and we both walk to our homeroom.

"Did you arrived with pharm today?, cause I see you earlier on his faculty when you're car driving away?", win asked me in curiosity and I nod at him.

"Yes, I sleepover to his condo last weekend, and if you saw me earlier in that place it's only means that you also dropped your lover there right?", I asked back to my friend with a bit of teasing, I saw him smirked and nodded.

"Yes, team's quite having a hard time falling asleep that's why he's always at my dorm room", win explained to me and I frowned in confusion.

"Did he have an insomia?", I asked back in curiosity and win shakes his head.

"No he don't have, he's just have a dark past that's why he's like that, but don't worry my lover will surely defeat that past, pharm, team and mannow are quite a headstrong group of freshmen, and next semester they will be a second year", win stated in proud. Yes he's right those three are quite a headstrong and naughty ones, and when del and don was with them, it's really a chaos.

"By the way dean, do we have any practice later on for the new members, team was asking me about that?", win questioned me.

"Yes we have, the competition are approaching, so we better practice more, but for today it will only for two hours because pharm and I have something to do", I explained to my friend who suddenly grinned and look at me.

"Something to do?, dean don't overdo pharm, he's still a child", win commented that makes my eyes narrowed and look at him seriously.

"You asshole!!", I yelled as he starts to run away from me. I shakes my head and just followed my friend to our homeroom.

#################################

It's already five in the afternoon, I fetched pharm, team and mannow from their faculty, and we all went to the swimming club.

"P'dean, where's del?", mannow asked me.

"She's with her classmates, they have some project to do", I replied to her and she nodded. We arrived at the swimming area and team and mannow go straight to their lovers arms and hug them, while pharm and I chuckles.

"They look so cute p'dean", pharm commented beside me.

"Yes, you're right, we will have a two hour practice, you and mannow can watched on the bench there", I said to my good boy who nodded. He walks to mannow and guide her to the bench.

"Alright let's start!!!!", I yelled to my members, they all line up and do their poses, I signaled win and he blow the whistle signaling the members to start now, they all jump on the water and race to the other end of the pool.

"Whooo, go team!!!!", I heard mannow and pharm yelled to cheer team. I looked at them and my brows frowned when I saw Intouch not my pharm, I starts to rub my eyes to wash away what I saw earlier, when I look back at pharm I saw him smiling at me, I sigh in relief and smiled back at him.

The practice finally finished, win and team already left while mannow is waiting for her lover, while pharm and I are now on the parking lot ready to leave when I noticed pharm keeps smiling to his phone, I walked at him and smile.

"What are you smiling at my good boy?", I asked him as I messed his hair, he looks at me and smiled.

"I'm looking at this omelet p'dean, I want to cook one, so I will follow this guidelines for me to able to cook one, I don't want to burn it again", pharm explained to me, and those words really makes me confuse.

"Pharm, you already knew how to cook an omelet right?, did you already forgot that?", I asked to my lover who look at me in confusion.

"When did I learn that?, haha forget about that p'dean lets go home now, p'korn and Intouch are already waiting for us", pharm exclaimed as he opens the door to the passanger seat and gets inside leaving me outside in pure confusion.

"What's really happening?", I asked to myself as I look at pharm whos inside the car, he's really busy looking at his phone.

When we arrived at pharms condo, I saw p'sorn and p'sin already inside pharms condo, with korn sitting at the sofa while watching something on pharms laptop.

"Good evening p'sorn and p'sin, did something happened?", I asked to my seniors, they both shakes their head to me.

"Nothing dean, korn just read some books and watch movies on that laptop, and for Intouch nothing even a single move is not there", p'sin informed me, I nodded while putting my bag on pharms study table, I look at my side and found pharm looking for something inside his bag, and he finally pulled three boxes, he smiled as he gave one to me, p'sorn and to p'sin, the other one box is still in his hands, he walks and sat beside korn who look at him.

"Good evening p'korn, here I made thise dessert earlier at school, I hope that you will like it", pharm informed korn, who happily accepted it, he opens it and look at it.

"It's look choup", korn exclaimed, I also opens mine and saw a star shape look choup.

"Yes, p'korn, p'dean really love that dessert so I made one for everyone", pharm happily said as he clasped his hands together in glee.

"Thank you!", korn whipered as he starts to eat the desserts.

My eyes shifted to pharm who's now looking at Intouch, he smiled and my eyes widens when I saw Intouch finger move, I look at sorn and sin to find that the both of them are enjoying pharms desserts, I look back at pharm and he's now looking at me with a finger on his lips.

"Shhhh", he mouthed with a smile on his lips, a cunning and playful smile thats not familiar to me. Pharm never smiled like that to me. Something is really off right now, I can clearly sensed it in my heart.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER