16: I'M SORRY

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
INTOUCH POV (PHARMS BODY)

"Here eat this, I'm not a good cooker but atleast I can make a nice breakfast", the man named sin said to me as he put the plate of omelet and rice on the table.

"Where's your lover?", I asked in curiosity when I noticed that his lover sorn is not here today.

"He left early to open his restaurant, he's already in leave for a week now and he will go bankrupt if that continues", sin informed me, we start to eat without saying anything to each other. A really awkward situation for me.

"Hmmm where's dean", I asked out of nowhere, I saw then sin stop and look straight to me.

"I don't know maybe he went to his house to cool his head down, don't worry about him, he will came back", sin assured me but I can't stop the guilt on my heart.

"I know but I'm worried", I replied in a bit low voice. My hand gripped the utencils tightly as I bite my lower lip.

"Don't worry about him, even if your the reason of this mess, he will never blamed you, he really loves pharm with all of his heart, he will never hurt my cousin", sin muttered with a smile on his face.

"But I'm not p------",

"No you're him right now, you're inside his body remember?, that's already enough for dean to protect and take care of you, that's why you need to listen to him first before you suddenly do something", sin exclaimed he stood up and get my plate to add more rice to it, when he came back on the table he sat down again and starts to eat.

"I'm sorry if I suddenly bursts out like that, my sister is the only one that I know in this world, that's why I really want to talk to her to calm my freaking nerves and to stop myself from panicking, I'm not used being taken care of like this, I'm used to always looking for and taking care of p'korn", I honestly explained to sin, I saw him listened to my words with a faint smile on his face.

"We can clearly understand your reason In, but refrain yourself from doing something that might affect your life on your own world, we will do everything to bring you back to your lover, and don't be shy around us anymore, you're a family to us, and dean really cares about you, he might a bit angry now but I can assure you that he will definitely come back again to help you, so can you promise me that you will cooperate to us?", sin informed me while he handed his hand int front of me, I nodded to him and gladly accepted his hand.

"I can understand thank you for taking care of me, I promise I won't do anything again, I will give all my trust to you and the others", I replied with a smile now, for some reason I really feel comfortable while on their side and I'm glad with that cause now I'm sure that they won't let anything happens to me.

"Good thank you for your cooperation now dig in again to your food, I hope that it tastes better", sin said in a bit nervous tone, I chuckles to that and take a bit.

"Don't worry it's not bad, I'm way further bad in cooking, I always burnt the omelet and still p'korn eats it", I smiled when I remember those days.

"Then I will teach you how to cook some dishes so when you get back on your time, your lover will surely love all the dishes that you will make", I smiled ear to ear due to excitement, my eyes shines brightly as I nodded to sin.

"Yes yes I like that plan, please help me, I really want to cook for p'korn!!!", I exclaimed as I hold his hands and look at him in a begging expression.

"Haha, sure you can count on me", sin replied to me with a laugh. The two of us went back on eating after that talk.

################################

I'm currently watching television when the dorm room opens, I didn't look at it cause it might p'sin, he left earlier to buy some grocery to the nearest store.

"Phi' sin are you done shopping!", I exclaimed happily while turning around, I became stun when I saw p'dean standing in front of me.

"P'dean!!!", I muttered in nervousness, I unconciously stepped backwards due to fear building inside me.

"I'm.......so----------",

"You don't need to say any more words, I'm sorry for being angry, I'm sorry for not understanding your feelings, yes you and my pharm are two different person that's why I need to treat you as who you are, I'm really sorry......",my eyes widens when I heard p'dean cried into my shoulder, my eyes watered to his sadness, I unconciously wrapped my arms around his back and starts to rub it.

"You don't need to say sorry to me, we made a mistake and we learned from it, I'm really sorry for what I've said, I hope that we can be friends now, I'm not a hard person to know p'dean, just lets be open to each other", I sincerely replied to pharms lover, I felt him nodded in agreement.

"Thanks goodness that you two finay reconcile", dean and I both gaze on the doorway to found p'sin and p'sorn happily standing there, I smiled to them and nodded.

"Yes I'm also glad that we're finally in good terms now",

"Intouch, get change now we will go outside", I frown when p'dean said those words, he giggles to me.

"We're going into a sightseeing I knew that you want to explore this world, let's do that", I smiled happily to deans words.

"Yes thank you so much!!!!!", I replied while jumping like a child, I grabbed some clothes and went straight to the bathroom.

################################
DEAN POV

"Are you sure about this dean?", I shifted my gaze to pharms cousin and nods to him.

"Yes, don't worry p'sin, I'm not doing anything out of what I plan, I just want Intouch to feel comfortable around us, and it's also a good chance for him to know more about out world", I replied to my two seniors, I can clearly see their worried look but after some minutes they finally sigh.

"Alright if you say so", they both replied to me in unison, I thank them and after that we all wait for In to get out from the comfort room.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER