9: TERRIFIED

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"I who came from the future, suddenly fall back to the past, where the same cruel and self-centered man existed who's the reason behind my past self sudden death".

#################################
PHARM POV (INTOUCH BODY)

"Please let me go.....I'm not your son please listen", I begged to the man that keeps pulling me, he forcely pushed me inside his car and he drove really past. I abruptly shut up and hold the seatbeat, he's really scary, he's driving like a madman.

After one hour, we finally arrives, to the house that p'an lives in the future, this was their house, pieces of memories starts to flashed into my mind as I starred on the house.

In father gets out from the car, he opens my side and harshly pulled me outside, I still keep thrashing away from his tight hold, no one really holds me like this in my whole life, my preants and p'dean are really careful to like I'm a fragile glass.

"Can you stop thrashing In, I'm getting impatient", the man firmly said to me, I can sensed the venom on his voice, yet I continue to thrash away.

"Let me go sir, you're hurting me, let me go!!!", I suddenly screamed in frustration, the man suddenly stop that makes me collides to his back, when I lifted my head, I was shocked when a hand collided to my left cheek, I shifted my head to my right in shock.

"In!!!!", a hand pulled my away from the man, I found myself on the embraced of a lady. I looked up and I saw Intouch mother, she was crying as she wipes my tears away. I lifted my hand to touch my tears, I didn't even realize that I'm already crying.

"Why did you slap him?!!!", Ins mother yells to his father, I just silently listening to them due to my still fuzzy mind. I'm still afraid and nervous around them.

"Descipline that child!!!, I saw him with the other boy today, they even bought a condo together!!!", Intouch father screamed in so much anger, that makes me more scared, I felt Intouch mother rubs my back to calm me down.

"He's just a child let him explore more, you can't just cage him here!!!", the lady beside me reasoned to the man, but he just ignored her.

"I don't want you In to see or meet that troubled boy again, you will be grounded for a month, after your classes you will go home straight!!!", the man exclaimed that makes me wince, I unconciously nods to him out of fear. After that the man went inside the house leaving a loud bang.

"Are you alright In?", Intouch mother asked me while she's looking on my body, I smile a bit due to the care and love that she's giving to me.

"A mothers love", I faintly muttered to myself, I looked up to look at her.

"I'm sorry if I made a trouble to all of you, I'm really sorry", I exclaimed to her and about to bow, when she suddenly hug me again, she rubs my back.

"You don't need to apologize to me In, I understand, I'm your mother, I know and I accepted all of your perfection and flaws, you don't need to prove yourself to me", my eyes watered to what she told me, I happily hug her back and cried my heart out.

Once I enters the house, I immediately went upstairs to where Intouch room is located, I open the door to found a simple room with a simple design. A common bed in the middle, a study table, a cabinet and a door going to the bathroom. I roamed my eyes around the room, yet I can't feel any happiness inside this room, looks like Intouch never got or stayed in this room. I can remember that he and p'korn was founded by his father on his condo unit.

I sighed and sat down on the bed with a sad smile on my lips, I caress the sheets below me, I'm starts to feel alone, I missed my lover, my vision suddenly becames blur and my tears falls down from my face.

"Ahhhh........ahhhh.....ha....ha", I silently covers my mouth as I muffled my cries, I laid down on the bed as my tears continue to falls down. I even didn't realize that I fall asleep crying.

#################################

The next day, I woke up and decided to leave my room, but I found it was locked from the outside. My eyes widens in shock, I starts to bang on the door and tried to open it but it's futile.

"Father, please let me out!!!!!!, is there someone there?!!!!!", I screamed as I still trying to open the door.

"You're not going out from that room, you will stay inside that room this weekend, I already have your phone so if I were you I will behave and do what I said!!!", I heard intouch father screamed from the outside.

I slide on the floor as I leaned my back and head on the door. I sighed in defeat, this is the reason why Intouch was really afraid to his father, he's quite a cruel man.

The door suddenly open, I hurriedly stood up and look at the person outside the door, I saw the younger version of p'an, she was holding a tray of food beside her was the younger version of alin.

"Here's your food In", p'an softly said to me as she hands over the tray to me, I nodded and happily accepted the food.

"Thank you p'an", I sincerely replied to her, she smile at me while she lifted her hand she starts to caress my cheek.

"I'm sorry if I can't do anything", Intouch sister informed me, I leaned on her hand and nodded.

"It's alright p'an, I understand that, don't worry, I'm fine I will be fine, so please don't worry too much", I replied to her with a smile on my face, she nodded to me happily.

"And you little girl look for your mommy", I muttered to alin as I kneel in front of her.

"Don't cry anymore uncle In, tears really don't suits you!!!", The child exclaimed to me as she hug me tight, I nods to her and kissed her cheeks.

After that they leave and locked my door again, I sighed while I sat on my study table and put the tray of food in there, after that I starts to eat the food.

"How will I go back to my own time?", I thought to myself. I need to go back as soon as possible, because I'm sure that p'dean really missed me now.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER