7: THE NEW LOVER

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"You're not pharm, my pharm will never do such thing, he will never leave me without saying or explaining anything to me, who the hell are you?",

#################################

Dean decided to skipped his class and go straight back to pharms condo, he parked his car on the parking lot and immediately went to pharms condo.

"What happened?", dean asked the furst person that he see, it's p'sorn.

"I don't know, I was on sin and I condo unit when I heard some noises in this room, when I opens the door I'm shocked to what I saw, korn was already on the floor unconcious and Intouch was nowhere to be found", sorn explained to dean who leaned on the wall for support.

"What are we going to do dean, do you like me to call some police?", sorn asked to dean who immdiately shakes his head in refusal.

"We can't do that p'sorn, did you already forgot that those two came from the past, if we call the police they will surely asked their names and their house address and that will be a great problem to us", dean explained to his senior. Sorn sighed and sat down on the chair, he clasped his both hands and think carefully.

"How this thing happened no one knows that korn and In was here exempt the four of us", dean suddenly commented in so much suspicion, sorn eyed his junior carefully.

"Do you think this was pharms doing?", that questioned suprised dean, but he lowered his head and bit his lower lip.

"I hate to admit that fact p'sorn but I can sensed that he knew about this", dean honestly told to sorn.

"Don't do anything reckless dean, let's just watch him carefully for now, and let's see if he really was our pharm or not", sin suddenly speak up when he entered the condo, he looks at korns sleeping face with so much worry.

"What if he's really not my pharm, what are we going to do?", dean asked worriedly to his seniors, sin and sorn both eyed their junior.

"if he's not your lover then we need to find the real pharm, that's the only thing that we need to do right now, go back to your class dean, we can take care on this", sin added to dean.

"But p'sin I can't do that I'm worried!!!", dean reasoned to his seniors.

"Yes you are but do you want pharm to suspect you, you two always come back here together, and you also need to watch him carefully", sorn exclaimed back to dean who lowered his head in defeat.

"I know how important pharm to you dean but you need to stay calm and do what you need to do!!!", sin muttered in so much seriousness. Dean finally nodded to his senior.

"Fine, I will go back", dean exclaimed but when he's about to turn around korn body suddenly shines and starts to dissappear.

"What......what's happening!!!!!!", dean exclaimed as he run to the bed, korn faded when dean tried to hold him, the three became stunned to what they saw.

"No............", dean muttered in fear.

#################################
SCHOOL

Pharm suddenly go out from his morning class in a hurry, team and mannow both look so worried to him. Pharm went straight to the mens bathroom and lock it, he slide down with his hands covering his mouth.

"Goodbye p'korn!", pharm muttered in a pain voice, he lifted his hand and his tears falls more when he saw Intouch ring is now back on his finger.

"I'm sorry p'korn!", pharm muttered again and he keeps crying inside the bathroom.

#################################

Pharm walked inside his condo to be suprised to see that sin, sorn and dean were all looking and waiting for him.

"What's wrong?", pharm asked the three with a smile on his face.

"You look like you already knew everything that happened, you didn't look suprise at all", sin commented coldly to pharm, pharm frowned to this.

"What are you talking about p'sin?", pharm asked innocently to his cousin.

"Who are you?, you're now pharm", sorn suddenly commented, pharm laugh nervously to them.

"I'm pharm p'sorn what's really happening here?", pharm exclaimed but suprised when dean suddenly hold his hand.

"Then tell me pharm, how did you managed to get this ring back?, this belongs to In, he retrieve this on the first day that he and korn arrived to this place?", dean seriously asked his lover, afraid to the things that he will know.

"P'dean?", pharm asked back.

"You're not my lover right?, who are you?", dean asked in so much venom on his tone, pharm closed his eyes and he suddenly untangle his hand from dean and went out straight from the condo.

"Pharm!!!!", sin and sorn yelled as they chase pharm leaving only dean inside the condo.

"You're not pharm, my pharm will never do such thing, he will never leave me without saying or explaining anything to me, who the hell are you?", dean muttered as the tears falls from his eyes.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER