11: FINALLY A TALK

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"We're a different person, yet we shared the same personality and characteristic. He's a part of me like how I'm a part of him".

#################################
KORN POV

"I love you p'korn, remember that, you can always lean on my shoulder for support",

"Thank you so much In, I love you very much"

I slowly opens my eyes, I frowned when I felt wetness on my cheeks, when I wipe it away I saw tears. I rolled to my side and starts to cry again.

"In, my In, please come back to me!!!", I cried into the pillow, it's been a month when I came back into this world, it's been a month when my In dissappears and it's been a month when I started to avoid Intouch.

"P'korn wake up now it's already seven oclock!!", kritt voice boomed outside my door, I immediately wipe my tears away and fix myself.

"I'll be out in a minute kritt, can you get krad for now", I replied back to my brother. I heard him say yes and after that his footstep leave my front door.

When I gathers my things, my phone ring for a notification. I looked for the name and I saw Intouch name.

"Please talk to me p'korn, I need your help, please help me for Intouch sake please",

"Don't use my lovers name, you're not him", I coldly texted back to him, I turn my phone off and I left my room.

I find my brothers already waiting for me beside my car. I faintly smile to them and signal to enters the car. I dropped them on their university and after that I went straight to my university.

"P'korn!!!", I abruptly turn around when a hand holds mine, I gazed and saw Intouch holding my hand and he was gasping for air.

"What are you doing, let me go!!!", I exclaimed in madness and tried to untangle his arms to mine yet he keeps clinging. He holds me tightly and refused to let go.

"Why are you so stubborn pharm, I said let me go!!!", I shouted to him, he immediately released my arms, I look at him and I found his eyes starting to waters.

"You don't need to shout to me, why are you like that p'korn, I'm In, I'm a part of him!!!!", I heard pharm shouted to me, I look back at him with a frown, I saw him covering his mouth and he looks so shocked to what he announced.

"What do you mean?", I asked in confusion, but pharm immediately shake his head and after that he run away from me without telling anything.

"Pharm, come back here!!!!", I shouted back but pharm didn't even look at me.

"I'm In, I'm part of him",

Those words keeps running into my head, for some reason I felt that he's hiding something to me, he's hiding something important. I just starred to the corner where he run into.

"What are you hiding?", I asked to myself.

#################################
PHARM POV (INTOUCH BODY)

I hurriedly run into a corner as I really tried to run away from p'korn, I'm glad that he didn't chase me. I leaned on the wall and gasps for my breath.

"Ha.......ha........ha.....I've thought that my secret will be out, I'm glad that he just look so confuse to understand my words", I exclaimed to myself while my palms are on my chest feeling my heartbeats fast.