19: CONFUSION

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
KORN POV

I panicked when pharm suddenly collapsed on my side, I immediately try to wake him up by slightly slapping his cheeks.

"Pharm wake up, what's happening pharm wake up!!!", I yelled in worry when he won't wake up, he's breathing fine but he's not waking up.

I carefully laid him on his seat, after that I start my engine and speed my way to the nearest hospital. I exited from my car with pharm on my arms, a nurse meet me.

"What happened sir?", she asked me politely as she guide me to the nearest bed, I lay pharm and she starts checking his pulse.

"I don't know he suddenly fainted, he wounded his finger, paper cut but I'm not sure if that's the reason of his fainting", I informed the nurse, she nods at me and advice me to wait outside the emergency room, I hesitently follow her and sat down on the bench outside the room.

"What the heck happened?", I asked to myself. "Why did pharm suddenly fainted, is he afraid of blood, is he having a trauma or what?", I added in frustration cause I'm really in confusion right now, maybe because I really don't know anything about him, I just knew that he came from the future and he and his lover help me and Intouch.

I waited for some minutes, and finally the nurse and a doctor come out. They look at me and smile.

"Don't worry sir, your friend is on the good now, he regain conciousness and looking for you, he's just in stress earlier that's why he suddenly fainted, but don't worry anymore he's fine now, if you're ready you can visit him now", the doctor informed me, ai sighed in relief while holding my chest, what happened earlier made me panic and full of worry.

"Thank you so much for looking at him doctor", I sincerely thanks the doctor, she nods at me in return.

"It's alright young man, it's my job, now go to your friend and take care of him, excuse me we need to go", after that the doctor and the nurse left me. I take a deep breath before entering the emergency room once again, when I open the door I found pharm already in a sitting position with his hands clasped to each other on his lap.

"Hey!", I said in a happy tone as I walks to his bed, pharm lifted his head and look back at me, he released a faint smile on me.

"How are you?", I asked to him as I sat down on the chair beside his bed.

"I'm fine phi korn, you don't need to worry about me, by the way I saw something when I fainted earlier", pharm seriously informed me that makes me frown in confusion.

"What is it?", I asked in worry and curiosity. Pharm look at me with Intouch eyes, after that he avoided my gaze.

"I saw the future, I saw my lover with Intouch inside my body, I saw them in a park having fun", pharm informed me, I fisted my hand cause I really missed my lover.

"How's my In, is he fine?, did you lover treat him in kindness?", I asked to pharm, he looks at me and folded his arms on his chest before he pout to me.

"And what do you think about my lover phi korn, phi dean is a gentleman, he will treat everybody in politeness and with kindness!!!", pharm exclaimed cutely to me as he reasoned for his lover, I chuckles to him and smile.

"I know I'm just teasing you, you look so stiff and in so much worry", I replied to pharm with a smile.

"I'm just confuse phi korn, how can I see that if I'm not in my own body, it's looks like I'm looking at a mirror seeing myself in flesh and blood but I'm not the one who's inside", pharm stated to me, I sigh and hold his hand.

"Just rest don't think too much, you're just in stress, everything will be fine, take a rest and we'll talk later, we will both figure it out", I suggested to pharm who nodded in agreement to me, he once again lay on the bed and close his eyes.

I watch him until he finally fall asleep, I'm caressing the back of his hand with a smile on my face.

"How are you my Intouch, are you fine?", I asked to myself hoping that he's fine.

################################
INTOUCH POV

Exactly six in the evening when we came home, I forgot that I fall asleep on phi deans shoulder. We entered the condo and I plopped on the bed with a content smile on my face.

"In, I need to go home for today, my parents will be home and they want me there, they also want pharm but in our situation right now I'm not endangering you in meeting them", I heard phi dean informed me, I look at him in confusion.

"Did your parents doesn't like pharm?", I asked in curiosity, phi dean suddenly shake his head.

"No, in fact they loved him very much, even my grandmother and my siblings adored him, I just don't want you to feel uncomfortable in the same room with them, I just reasoned that you will visit your uncle today", phi dean explained to me with a sweet smile on his face.

"Okay I understand, I can take care of myself phi, and besides phi sorn and phi sin was just living beside this room, I can knocked on their door if I need something, don't worry about me anymore, just enjoy your time with your family, and I'm sorry if they will miss pharm tonight", I reassured pharms lover, he nods his head to me. He went to the cabinet and grab some clothes before he enters the bathroom.

I stood up and went on the mini kitchen and look around, a smile drawn to my lips when I saw things that might excite me, like the cooking utencils and the baking utencils, I also saw some recipes for thai desserts.

"Ohhhh, exciting I might try this!", I exclaimed excitedly as I read the small notebook.

"Pharm is quite a good baker and cook, he really have a complete and well instructed recipes here, I envy his talent now", I commented to myself as I continue to read the writings on the small notebook. I'm now reaching the end of the book when a single quote catches my attention.

"Courtesy of phi ann, thank you for the recipes!!!!,

"Phi ann?", I asked.

"Is this my phi ann?, is this my sister, did dean and pharm knew my family?", I added in confusion while reading the recipe.

"What are you doing In?", I was pulled out of my thoughts when I heard phi deans voice behind me, I compose myself and look up to him.

"Reading some recipe of pharm, I'd like to try it, but in phi sorns guidance, hehe I'm not sure if I can do this without burning pharms stove", I muttered in a nervous voice, I was stunned when he rubs my hair.

"You can do that In, I know that you can do that", dean whispered to me, and all of a sudden my heart beats fast and my cheeks blush in red.

"What's happening my do I feel like this?", I thought in shocked as I feel my heart pounding excitedly on my chest.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER