6: SUSPICION

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

"You're my lover, mine to cherish and to protect, but right now I can't sense you anymore, I didn't know you anymore, I'm having a doubt if your mine or not",

#################################
DEAN POV

The next day, I woke up with pharm still sleeping beside me. I untangled myself from him, I looked around the room and find all of them still sleeping peacefully.

I stood up and walk to the balcony and look atraight into the sky. My mind was filled with so much suspicion right now, I can't forget pharm expression yesterday when I saw Intouch fingers moved.

"What's happening to you pharm?", I whispered to myself.

"What are you talking about?", I turned around when I heard p'sins voice, I saw him standing and leaning on the doorway of the balcony.

"P'sin its nothing don't worry about that", I replied back to p'sin, but he just stepped forward and close the balcony door behind him, as he looks seriously to me.

"You muttered my cousins name, and if this really about him, I have the right to know everything, he's my family, so tell me everything", p'sin muttered to me in such a firm tone. I sighed and I leaned my back on the balcony railway with my eyes lock on the sleeping pharm inside the condo.

"I have some suspicion", I informed to p'sin.

"What suspicion?, about pharm?,", p'sin asked me and I nodded to him.

"Yes it's about him, I saw Intouch finger moved yesterday but when I look to pharm he just smirked at me with his finger on his lips, its like he's signalling me not to say anything", I explained to pharm cousin, p'sin also look inside to where pharms currently sleeping.

"Are you sure dean, or maybe you're just so paranoid?", p'sin commented to me, I sighed and messed my hair in frustration.

"I'm not sure p'sin, but I had a feeling that somethings happening to pharm, and the other question is why Intouch still asleep, its been weeks now p'sin", I exclaimed to sin.

"I don't know about that, but don't worry I will carefully look to pharm and tell you if somethings off to him, but for now we need to cook something, you two had your classes for today", p'sin said to me, I nods to him, after that we both enters the condo to prepare some food.

#################################

Pharm and I both went to the university. Pharm already went to his room, and I'm about to leave the faculty when I bumped into his club president.

"I'm so sorry", I apologized to her as I help her get the things that she dropped.

"It's alright, by the way is pharm fine now?", the club president asked me, I forwn on her in confusion.

"What are you talking about?, did something happened to him?", I asked to her. I saw her sadly smile to me.

"Yesterday when we are about to make the look choup he suddenly said that he doesn't know how to do that, he said the he still doesn't perfect that dessert", the club president informed me in a confused and worried tone.

"He doesn't know but I'm sure that he knows how to do that dessert cause its one of the dessert that he already mastered?", I exclaimed to the president, I saw her nodded to me.

"Yes, I know that, in fact he's the one who suggested that dessert when you and your team our having their camp training, but after some minutes pharms expression suddenly changed that day, he smiled at me and told me that he can do it", the club president informed me more.

"Thank you for informing me, I will asked if he is alright", the only thing that I said to her, now I'm sure that somethings really happening to my lover and I need to know what's that.

"Welcome, also tell pharm that if he wants to take a rest he's free to do that, we don't have any important activities for this week, excuse me", the president added with a smile, I nodded to her and smiled back.

"What's happening to you pharm", I whispered to myself.

I'm about to enters my car when my phone suddenly rings, I get it and I saw p'sorn number, I decided to answer it.

"Hello p'sorn",

"Dean come back home now!!!!", I heard his panic voice on the other line.

"What happened?", I worriedly asked to him.

"I don't know when I entered pharm condo, I saw korn on the floor unconcious and Intouch suddenly dissappears", my eyes widens to what p'sorn informed to me. I gripped the phone tightly.

"What do you mean dissappears, he's there when pharm and I left!!!", I exclaimed back to him in a bit high voice.

"I don't know but be right back here, don't inform pharm for the meantime, I already called sin about this, I will wait for the two of you", p'sorn said to me and I nodded.

"I'm on my way", I replied to him and end the call. I turned the wheel and go straight back to pharms condo.

#################################
SOMEONE POV

"Looks like you already know what happened, you won't see him, I'm still not done enjoying my new life, that's why I'm not giving him back to you", the stranger said to himself as he watched deans car u turn and drove away from the university.

#################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER