14: A DAY WITH YOU

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
IN THE PAST (pharm on intouch body)

"Phi An I'll be going now, I'm going to be late!!!", pharm on intouch body yelled inside the house, it's already seven thirty and he have a quiz on his first subject he need to arrive at the school on the exact time.

"Eat for a minute In, I already cooked some breakfast", An replied to her little brother, Intouch walks to the table and just grab a toast.

"I need to go now phi, don't worry I will have my breakfast on school, see yah!!!!", Intouch once again said to his sister, after that he left the house.

"Did Intouch ate?", an looked behind her to find her mother exiting from the kitchen, an shakes her head.

"No mom, he left in a hurry but he grabbed some toast", an informed her mother who nodded in agreement.

"Alin come here now, let's eat!!!", Intouch mother yelled after some minutes tiny footsteps starts to came down from the upstairs.

"I'm here grandma!!", the child exclaimed happily, she roamed her eyes around the dining area looking for someone.

"Where's uncle In?", alin asked her mother and grandmother. An kneeled in front of her daughter.

"It's just us today alin, grandpa left the house early in the morning to do some work, while uncle in just left because he's going to be late for his first subject", An explained to her daughter, the child pout cutely to her mother.

"Hmmm alright", alin replied in a bit sad voice, the three settle down on their chair and starts to eat their breakfast.

################################

It's already lunch, Intouch and his friends went to the cafeteria to have lunch, but the latter one just get two order for take out and leave the cafeteria, Intouch went straight to one of the garden behind korn faculty, he found the Ariyasakul heir on a table reading a book.

"Phi korn hello, let's have lunch!!!", Intouch happily approach the man, he sat down opposite to korn.

"Didn't I already told you to stop this pharm, what if Intouch father find out that you're still seeing me", korn stated to Intouch in such a serious voice but Intouch just ignored him.

"Intouch father left early in the morning to do some work, so I'm free today", Intouch replied with a smile.

"Still that's not enough reason to disobey him, if he hurts Intouch body-----",

"I know that you'll be angry to me, don't worry I know that, you don't need to worry, I won't let anything happens to your lovers body, and beside I also don't want to Intouch father to hurt me", Intouch exclaimed to korn with a faint smile on his face. Korn just observe him.

"Did your family also hurting you?", korn asked unconciously, that question startled Intouch, he shifted his head to korn.

"No, my family never laid a hand to me, even p'dean, they always treat me with love and care, but it doesn't mean that I'm willing to recieve any of Intouch fathers hit on me, that night will be the last one, and I'm make sure of that", Intouch replied in such a serious tone, after that he went back in preparing the food.

"Atleast you're lucky to have parents like them", korn suddenly commented.

"Yes maybe you're right, but you might forgot something, you're also lucky", Intouch stated to korn, who look at him in confusion.

"What do you mean?", korn lowered the book that he's reading and look in confusion to Intouch.

"You had a great lover, In looks like a very cheerful one, and I remembered how he always cooked something for you even if he doesn't knew how to cook, you're lucky to have him as your lover, a sweet and passionate one", Intouch commented with such a proud smile on his lips.

"He's my only salvation right now, if I lose him I don't know what will happen to me", korn added.

"You won't lose him, I can assure you that, we can fix this mess, just have faith and maybe one of these days, your lover will be back", Intouch give courage words to korn, who nodded and smile a bit. Intouch get a fork and spoon and he passed it to korn who happily recieved it.

"Let's don't be so overdramatic, here let's eat lunch, I ordered these food from my faculty, I doesn't have any time to cook earlier cause I'm going to be late to my class, I hope that you will like the food even if it came from the cafeteria", Intouch informed korn with a smile on his face, korn eyed the food.

"Did you know how to cook?", korn asked in curiosity and Intouch immediately nodded.

"Yes, I know some recipe, does your lover know how to cook?", Intouch asked korn.

"No pharm, he doesn't know how to properly cook, he even burned a simple omelet", korn replied back, as he giggles when he remembers the time that Intouch burned some omelet.

"Yet you still fight for him, you still choose him among the others that have feelings to you, you still choose him", Intouch said with a smile, those words makes korn looks at him, korn nodded.

"Haha, I found something unusual to him, he's a persistant type, he possesed so much courage on his little fingers, despite of him unable to cook, he's the only person who sees me as my own person, not the person that my father wants me to be", korn sincerely muttered, tears streamed from his eyes due to the sincerity of his words.

Intouch/pharm faintly smile to korn as he starts to wipe away korns tears away. He gazed on korn eyes with such proud gaze.

"You two were both lucky to met and have each other, he managed to pull out your inner self, and you managed to make him more braver, you two balanced each other and thats a good sign of a good and right relationship, don't be ashamed", Intouch/pharm exclaimed to korn with such a understable and sweet tone.

"Enough with the drama, let's eat", korn exclaimed as he avoided Intouch gaze. The two starts to eat the food, after that they stayed on the place until the time of their afternoon classes.

"See you tomorrow phi korn, bye!!!", Intouch screamed as he left the room for his afternoon class.

################################

Intouch enters the chatpokin household, it's already five thirty, he was welcomed by Intouch and p'deans mother, the child alin.

"Welcome back uncle In!!!", the child happily greets Intouch who smiled and rubs alins hair.

"Thank you baby", Intouch replied to the child, when he lifted his head he saw Intouch father wathing him carefully.

"Good afternoon dad", Intouch politely greets his father.

"We're going to have dinner, clean yourself and go to the kitchen", Intouch father exclaimed to Intouch after that the father turned around and enters the house.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER