12: INTOUCH TO PHARM

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

################################
FUTURE
INTOUCH POV

It's been some weeks when I stayed in this time, I found myself enjoying every new knowledge that I encounter in this place. The people here is more thoughtful and open minded, they accept the same sex relationship not like in my own time.

I also sensed that dean is starting or should I say finding a right time to talk to me about his lover and about my real identity.

Pharms lover was quite a smart one, he already realized from the beginning that I'm not his lover, that I'm not pharm, and I hope that p'korn will also realized that.

A soft knock makes me look to the close door, I gaze on the clock and look back at the door, I knew who's behind.

"Come in!!!", I replied, after a minute the door opens revieling p'dean in his school uniform, he awkwardly smiled to me, I smiled back to him as I signaled him to enter.

"Hmmm, good morning pha-------",

"Don't call me with that name if you're not comfortable, I knew that you already know the truth about me, you don't need to hide everything, it will only make things wrong", I cut him off when I saw how awkward he is in calling me. I smiled when I saw his eyes widens after that he avoids my gaze.

"I'm sorry", I heard him muttered. I nodded in understanding.

"Why didn't you even got mad at me?, I'm not your lover-----",

"You are but not in this time", p'dean muttered my brows frowned to his sentence. Dean walks to me and sat down on the chair beside me.

"What do you mean?", I asked in curiousity, p'dean faintly smiled as he holds my hand and starts caress the ring on my finger.

"It's not the right time for you to know In, but for now I want you to be more careful, more timid, protect that body as long as you can, don't let anything happen to my pharms body and always remember that I didn't blamed you if that's what you think", p'dean softly informed me, I harshly pulled away my hand.

"The hell!!!, are you insane, I'm not your lover, I steal this body from him and you didn't even feel angry to me?, Are you really out of your mind?", I screamed in frustration, this is the first time that I met someone like him.

"Do you like me to shout at you?", p'dean replied to me.

"Yes!!!, yell on me, shout on me or even hurt me for what I did----",

"You only done that thing to atleast have some freedom from your time, it's not wrong to hope for a better life, it's not wrong to wished for more, it's never wrong to be selfish at one point in our life, that's why you don't need to be sorry or even feel guilty, it was not your fault", my eyes watered when I heared those words, dean quite have the same personality like my korn, always the one who understand my thoughts.

I lowered my head as I can't hold my tears, they falls while I cupped my mouth to muffle the cries, my eyes widens when a pair of arms embraced me.

"P'dean?!!", I muttered in shocked.

"Cry it out Intouch, I understand how hurt you were, how many slaps you earned from your father, how many tears you shed alone due to pain, you always wished to had a better life and to be free", I didn't even stop myself after that I scream and cry in his comforting arms.

"I'm sorry, I'm really sorry I just want to experience a better life, I didn't want to leave my lover alone, I never thought that he will dissappeared that day!!!!", I honestly said in a pain voice, p'dean just silently rubbing my back.

"Stop crying Intouch, we're going to be late, let's talk about this after school, I understand your feelings, we will find a way to bring you back to your own world, and to bring my pharms back here", p'dean muttered to me, I immediately pushed him to his suprised.

"What?, why?", p'dean asked me in confusion, I starts to shake my head with a sad smile.

"I don't want to go back anymore, let's think a way to bring p'korn here, that's a better idea!", I exclaimed hopefully to him, I saw his face darkened.

"And what about my pharm?", he asked in a bit questioning voice.

"Let's bring him also, we can live here, all four of us, so what do you think?", I asked again with a smile.

"That will never happened In, the four of us can't be in a one place, it's only bring trouble to the both parties", p'dean replied to me, this time I'm the one who eyed him in confusion, I starts to walk until I stopped in front of him.

"And why can't it be?", I replied, p'dean lifted his head and look straight into my eyes in such seriousness.

"Because you're from the past, you will never be a part of the future, you may enjoyed these moments for the meantime but you will need to go back", p'dean informed me, I fisted my hands in anger, I instantly slapped him across his face as the tears starts to fall from my eyes.

"You don't have any right to said those words to me, who are you to judge me, who are you to tell me what I supposed to do?, I just only want a better life, but you're stopping me from reaching it, you're a selfish person, you and your lover!!!!!!", I screamed in so much anger, p'dean tried to touch me but I pushed him, I gathered some things and immediately leave the condo.

"In, stop where are you going?!!!", I heard p'dean yelled as he starts to chase me but I run faster until I've reached a quite far distance.

################################
DEAN POV

When I can't find pharm anymore, I starts to dial p'sin and p'sorn numbers, p'sin answered the call after a few rings.

"Dean what happened?", p'sin asked me, I shakily take a deep breath before saying anything.

"P'sin please help me find pharm, he leaves the condo earlier, we had a fight and he told me everything, he's Intouch phi", I revealed to pharms cousin, I heard him gasps in shocked after that a chair falling was heard.

"We will be there, I will call sorn, don't panic dean, bangkok was a crowded place I'm sure that we can find him here", p'sin assured me, I nodded in return.

"I understand p'sin, I'll wait for the two of you", I replied to him, I'm about to hang up the phone when he added some more words.

"We will now tell this to his sister, your grandmother needs to know everything now, cause if In is angry, we needs his sister to calm him", I tightly holds the phone when I heard him said those words.

As long as I can, I don't want to involve my grandmother in this mess, I'm sure that she will be in pain and loneliness when she knew about this matter but p'sin was right, we will need her help to calm his brother down. I maybe Intouch reincarnation lover but I'm nothing compare to his korn.

################################

THANK YOU FOR READING
VOTE, COMMENT AND FOLLOW
SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER