2: WAKING UP

Note: sorry for the wrong grammar. English is not my first language.

#################################
DEAN POV

I woke up at exactly six in the morning, it's a good time that today is saturday, pharm and I didn't have classes, my eyes shifted on my right side to see the two sleeping bodies on my lovers bed.

"They still not waking up, good morning dean", p'sorn greets me with a smile as he handed a cup of coffee to me, I gladly accepted it.

"Thank you p'sorn, by the way where's p'sin?", I asked to p'sorn while my eyes roamed around pharms condo.

"He's outside talking to your brother through the phone, they supposed to have a tutoring session today, but due to this little trouble of us, he decided to postponed it", p'sorn informed me while he sip to his coffee, my eyes shifted to my lover beside me who's sleeping peacefully, I smiled as I carefully wrapped him with the blanket.

"Pharm looks so stressed dean, are you sure that he's alright?", I heard p'sorn asked me. I keep silent for a minute as I continued to carress pharms cheeks.

"Yes p', I'm aware of that, he's just worried in this situation of ours, it's not a usual thing that our past lives are now here inside this room, breathing the same air that we breathes", I explained to my senior with a small smile on my lips.

P'sin came back inside the condo with a grocery on his arms, he put the bags on the table as he starts to arrange the good on the pharms kitchen shelves.

"That's too many sin, what are you planning to do?", p'sorn asked his lover as he walks to where p'sin is, p'sin look at sorn and I with a serious face.

"If korn and In woke up, we can't just permits them to leave this room, that's why I already bought all of the necessary thing that they will need, dean sorn and I will be going on the shopping district later to buy them some clothes, can you and pharm look for them?", p'sin questioned me, I nodded in return to him.

"Good, if they woke up without the two of us here, just do your best to calm them down and don't ever let them leave this room, we don't know what will their reaction if they see more people beside us", p'sin informed me.

"I know p'sin, we will look for them don't worry", I replied to him, soft rustled beside me catch my attention when I look I saw pharm is already awake rubbing his eyes to wipe away the sleepiness.

"Good morning my good boy", I happily greets my lover, who nodded with a smile on his lips.

"Good morning p'dean, p'sorn and p'sin", pharm happily greets the three of us, and after that his eyes shifted to korn and in.

"Still not waking up?", pharm asked.

"Yes, they are still sleeping", I replied to him, pharm nodded and stood up to went on the kitchen, pharm starts to gets some utencils to start to cook.

"Do you need any help pharm?", I asked while I'm starts to walk to him, pharm turned around and nodded at me, he points to the rice cooker on the corner.

"P'dean can you cook a rice for us, the I will made some omelettes, thank you", pharm politely said to me with a bright smile on his lips, he's always happy whenever he's cooking or making some desserts.

After the food was cooked the four of us eats silently inside pharms condo, eyes are still on korn and In. Ten in the morning, sorn and sin left the condo to do some matters leaving pharm and I to watch korn and In.