Chapter 15: Anxious News

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

The sunlight shone brightly trough the light green leafs on the old tree.

The scarlet haired woman napping on the tree stirred and shifted. Her body leaned off the edge of the branch she had been sleeping on and she fell off.

Yelping upon contact with the hard ground Toxin realized something.

She had slept on a tree.

She had slept outside of the mansion.

Her eyes widened as she shot up. She quickly noticed the words etched or more like burned into the trees thick bark.

I'M SORRY

Toxin stiffened, feeling terror crawling up her spine.

IT WAS AN ACCIDENT

She scrambled up and bolted for the mansion, avoiding rope snares and bear traps on her way.

DIDN'T MEAN TO

She all but slammed the front door open and startled every present killer. She was quiet for a second. They were too.

Cujo moved first, he barked happily and greeted his mom.

Toxin scanned over the slasher in the kitchen/living room, lastly landing on Bubba.

Regret seeped upon her form when she noticed the freshly healed bite mark on his chubby arm.

She had bitten him. Probably even worse.

„Oh hell..." she whispered, slapping a hand over her mouth in horror.

Horror at what she had done. She had hurt her own family.

What she did had been outside her range of control, but she still felt absolutely devastated about it. She couldn't let anything like this happen ever again.

She would need to stay awake, no matter w-

Being so occupied with her thoughts she didn't even notice the cannibal coming closer to- and embracing her in a hug.

She immediately melted into it. „I'm so freaking sorry Bubba, I didn-" she buried her head in his chest.

Jason turned his head to look at Freddy, he seemed pissed. Micheal on the other hand... uh, he didn't seem to care.

Cujo wagged his tail again, now standing in front of the forest man. Jason bent down petting him again, unintentionally bringing the burnt mans attention to him.

Holy sh- he cut his thought off. What the hell was wrong with him now? It was like his eyes were glued on that spot, only being able to avert themselves when the hockey masked man stood tall again.

He blinked twice before looking back at the red head bitch and the chubby potato. What was even the deal with them?

„I'm sorry if I hurt you, I wasn't aware." her voice sounded firm, with a bit... uncertain. She was looking directly at him before averting her eyes and leaving for her room.

This place gets weirder every single day.

~Timeskip brought to you by...uh... hm... the stare~
3rd PoV

Toxin was sitting on a stool by the kitchen island, scrolling through documents about medication that could cause amnesia.

Freddy was lazily zapping through the TV, only stopping when he encountered the news on a random channel.