Chapter 11: Visiting the Clown

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

„What du you mean ‚calm down'?!? LOOK AT HER!"

Toxin was furious. Danny had dragged both her and Amanda outside, so they could talk in privacy.

Though privacy was a luxury out here and they weren't going to get that. Michael, Jason and Freddy all stood by the slightly opened window listening to their conversation.

„Please sweetheart-" he tried again.

Toxin sent him a furious glare, shutting him up.

Amanda stood a bit away from the couple, awkwardly rubbing her arm. John didn't mean it. That's what she told herself.

„Toxin." her voice was small and quiet, uncharacteristically for her.

Toxin hissed at nothing and turned her body away from the male.

„¡NO PUEDO CALMARME DE MIERDA!  Si alguna vez vuelvo a ver a ese bastardo, me voy a asegurar de que el cáncer no será lo único que lo follará!" Toxin growled out.

Freddy raised his nonexistent eyebrows. He didn't thought that chick could speak Spanish. He didn't think anyone here could speak Spanish except him.

Danny furrowed his brows. „¡DULCE POR FAVOR!  ¡NO PODRÁS AYUDAR A BILLY ASÍ!" he yelled at her.

Toxin flinched back, not because he yelled at her but because he was right.

„Toxin." Amanda spoke again. This time Tox recognized her words.

„I need to find him, please you have to help me find Billy."

Toxin snapped her head to Amanda. „para que puedas volver con ese idiota?!?"

„Tix?"

Toxin calmed her inner disput and turned her head to the lonely twin. „Sorry." Bubba fiddled with his fingers, he had heard her shouting all the way down to the basement and came up to see what was happening.

He had found Freddy, Michael and Jason all peeking out the window and Tix outside with Danny and surprisingly the piggy woman.

Toxin ran a hand through her scarlet hair and looked at Danny.

„You know who can find him right?" she asked him, making sure they thought about the same person.

Danny scrunched up his nose and stared at the house. He disliked asking the monster for help, it was dangerous. It almost only listened to Toxin.

„You know that this is dangerous right sweetheart?" Danny was a tiny bit scared for her, not that he would ever tell her.

Toxin gave him a confused look, he returned it.

„oh, OH." Toxin spoke, realizing who he meant.

„No, I'm not talking about the Demogorgon. I meant the sewer crawler." She clarified.

Bubba took a few steps back. Amanda let her face turn with disgust and the others were just downright confused.

Danny lifted his finger in her direction and spoke coldly. „No."

Toxin stared blankly, already planning the trip to Derry. „No. No. No, no, no, no!" He tried to stop her.

„If you don't wanna come along I can go alone."

„NO!" his shout was cut off the second it left him, he slapped his head over his mouth.

„Well then that's settled." The redheaded Killer turned her head and looked right at the three boys by the window.