Chapter 10: Carrie's Cherry Pie

Enjoy!

Toxin PoV

AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH-"

His scream was cut off midcry. I yanked the axe out of his chest and let it clatter to the ground.

Four bodies... this should be enough for a while...

I huffed and locked my arms under the dead mans armpits and dragged him to the Pick-Up not far away. Another corpse was already lying in the trunk.

I had found this family while they were camping about a one hour drive from home. They weren't lucky enough.

Mother and son were the first ones dead, he had just tried to protect her. When the other son came back from twig collecting his father was already dead.

It's surprising how hard it is to kill them without damaging their faces.

But now they were all dead. My green hoodie was bloodied and my footsteps left bloody traces after them. I scowled myself for getting so bloody.

I dragged the last corpse to the car and dumped them to the others. I pulled a plastic blanket over them so Carrie wouldn't freak out when I came to pick up the pie.

I wiggled out of my hoodie and watched as the rain soaked in the fabric. I twisted it and some the red liquid washed out with the raindrops that poured from the sky.

Why were they even out camping? It's pouring outside... maybe it wasn't so bad when they arrived.

I stood in the rain for a couple more seconds, to let more blood wash out.

In the end I got back in the car and drove away from the crime scene, heading to the foggy town of Silent Hill.

~Timeskip brought to you by Carrie White and PyramidHead~

3rd PoV

The Pick-Up drove over the bridge and the driver seemed oblivious to the bridge collapsing behind them, keeping them from leaving.

As the thick fog engulfed her, he knew. The dragging of his giant blade stopped and the blonde woman sitting on the porch of their house, looked up.

„Is someone there?" she asked the monster. The structure on his head moved up and down as he nodded.

She squinted her eyes and tried to see through the thick fog, but to no avail.

They could hear the distant sound of tires, but they couldn't see anything.

The beast pulled his hand back and mentioned for her to stay, as he took long strides to the approaching car with his weapon tearing the street open behind him.

She watched him leave and retreated back into the house. It was dangerous for her to stay alone on these streets.

Her telekinesis could defend her, but she wasn't sure for how long.

In the meantime GhostFace retreated behind the kitchen island. Freddy and Jason were at each other's throats and Michael was trying to get his knife out of the wall.

Cujo barked at him and the ghostly killer was very sure that the shape would kill Cujo if he didn't stop barking like... now. He didn't know where the cannibal was and he only prayed that Toxin would be back before Freddy and Jason teared the whole house apart.

Toxin stopped the car the moment she heard the dragging of his bade on the asphalt. She popped the door open, thankful that the rain hadn't reached the town yet and leaned against the drivers door.