Chapter 17: Dreams of the past

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

People get suspicious.

People get suspicious and that caused problems.

Danny knew this, she did as well... but in her current state it was no good.

She barely held onto consciousness, actually drinking ice cold coffee to keep herself awake.

Toxin confided herself to the couch with her eyes glued to her laptop, scrolling through article after article trying to find clues on the mysterious medicine. This was the forth day she'd been like this.

She had actually been to the attic at one point, she just carried the boxes with the tapes plus camera to her room, knowing full and well that Michael and Jason had seen her.

Danny was worried, so he stayed close. He still kept a bit of distance though, the last time she was this sleep deprived she accidentally threw a knife at Thomas.

Danny was currently in his room cleaning his knife.

(A/N: Long Story don't ask)

Anyway-

Freddy, Michael and Jason had a... conversation about the weird things they'd noticed and came up with a plan to find out what was going on.

Cujo wagged his tail as Toxins foot lightly brushed over his fur. The murderous canine was lying to her feet, half asleep.

Michael approached the female killer, cup of water in hand. Toxin, with a delayed response, looked up at him and cracked a tired smile.

Her clouded green eyes settled on the cup in his hand. Oh.

Toxin set her laptop aside and stood up. She stretched a bit, causing several pops and cracks to erupt from her spine to her shoulder.

Cujo looked up, concerned, but went back to his nap nonetheless.

The red head took the cup, muttering a thanks and downed the liquid in one go.

She gave the cup back and wiped her lips. Her eyes suddenly went wide open. She stared up at the cold dark eyes of his latex mask.

Drugged. Was her first thought. Freddy and Jason closed in on the two.

The sleepiness crashed onto her like a heavy wave and she slightly tipped back.

Holding an arm to the side to steady herself she shook her head and spoke in a soft tender tone that sent a shiver of familiarity down the shapes spine.

„You only have five minutes guys... this doesn't hold long on me..." with that she dipped back and fell onto the couch full asleep.

Cujo barked as her leg landed on his back. He got up and went to the front door to sleep there.

Danny halted his cleaning. It's probably nothing. He thought.

Freddy cheered inwardly and sat down next to her. Getting ready to haunt her dreams.

Michael picked up her laptop and scanned over the opened tap. An article about amnesiac medication? How weird.

He sat the laptop on the table and followed the forestman to the room of the mysterious red head.

She was hiding something. They were sure of it and they would sure as hell find out what.

=-D R E A M -=

A skinny blonde girl tripped over a rock in a thick forest, but she wouldn't falter her pace. She bumped against a tree and resumed her running.