Chapter 7: Temporary Stay

[B-DAY BASH CH. 1]

Enjoy!

3rd PoV

It could be so much worse.

„You can't leave Freddy!" she shouted after the burnt man.

He stepped out of the door and walked to the car before whirling back around, facing the redhead.

Jason peeked out from behind the door and stepped out after the desperate female.

The forestman actually liked this house, it was big and nothing like the cabins at Camp Crystal Lake and it was surrounded by billions and billions of trees and bushes. Nature and no annoying counselors that he had to kill.

He still missed his home, but Jason had otherwise nothing against staying here.

Michael didn't trust the female and waited for a opportunity to kill her in her sleep and drive back to Haddonfield.

Freddy was not about to stay, he had exploded on the female for kidnapping him and was just about to drive off, using a certain red car that really shouldn't be staying up here.

Toxin was sure that she physically saw the car driving into the underground garage. That saying, Christine got itchy when she was staying to long down there. As she had told the green-eyed girl before and by speaking, meaning just tapping through radio channels trying to jam a sentence together.

„Freaking watch me, bitch!" Freddy shouted back.

He ripped the drivers side open, at which Toxin winced, and got inside. The car roared to life, literally, and Freddy drove off.

Toxin stared after him for a second. Then she crossed her arms and began to count. „One... two... three..."

A scream reached her ears and the mechanical roar of Christines engine. She heard the squeaking of her tires and before the man behind her could process, the car was back up at the mansion with Freddy trying to open the door.

Toxin facepalmed. „Just let him out, you can drive around later." she called out, walking down the porch.

The drivers door popped open and Freddy scrambled out of the car.

„What the FUCK IST THAT?!?" he began to shout mid-sentence pointing at the car like it was satan himself.

Toxin was sure it was not satan herself... or was it..?

„That..." she began extending a hand to help him up. „-is Christine. She has her own mind, as you've probably noticed."

Toxin grinned at the car.

„She doesn't like being driven by someone."

The burnt Killer slapped her hand away, getting up.

„This stupid car won't stop me from getting away!" he hissed and stood up straight.

„You still shouldn't leave!" Toxin hissed back. Freddy glared at her.

„And why shouldn't I? Because the redhead said so? Continue to bother me and your hair isn't the only thing that'll be red!" he snapped at her. Shoving his glove in her face.

Toxin narrowed her leaf green eyes. She never took shit from him and sure as hell wasn't gonna start now.

She grabbed his glove and lowered his hand forcefully.

„We all know where you guys will go if you leave. Don't you think your homes will be the first place they'll look for you?"

Freddy let out a snarl and ripped his hand out of her grasp.