Chapter 16: The rotten Camp

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

Jason was... horrified .

Utterly horrified at the sight of what his camp has become.

He was shocked and in disbelief, but overall he was devastated about what had happened to Camp Crystal Lake.

His home.

It was all burnt and rotten to its core. None of the huts were standing anymore, the plants were ravaging the campsite and everything had started to rot away.

How had this happened while he wasn't here?

He stood there in the middle of his once beloved camp, trembling. His machete still covered in the fresh blood of those damn teenagers he came across.

The red haired woman had something to do with this he knew it! He was gonna find her and he was gonna get some goddamn answers out of her!

He turned around and walked away, searching for the woman with the scarlet hair, leaf green eyes and bandaged body.

He found her standing at the camps former entrance, she hadn't stepped a foot into the rotten remains of Camp Crystal Lake.

She turned around as she heard him approach. He didn't care about being quiet anymore. They were all dead already anyway.

Even though Toxin couldn't see his face she could feel the anger radiating off him in waves. Toxin was quick to realize that bringing him here might not have been her best idea.

„Wait- wait- Jason!" she tried to say, as he stomped closer machete in an iron death grip.

„Calm down!" she squeaked out and dodged his slash. „Let me- EXPLAIN!" she yelped as the machete grazed her face.

That was close! Too close!

The small nick healed quickly and Toxin continued to back off.

„Please- Jason!"

He was angry. More than just angry, he was furious.

Help! Her thought quipped. If she wanted to get out of this here she needed help.

Taking the risk she propelled herself to the fuming slasher and touched his arm. Toxin teleported them back home, where she had to jump back to avoid the would-be-fatal-attack.

„Please let me explain!" she tried.

„Sweetheart!"

Toxin turned her head to the side. Danny! He was standing next to Freddy, they had apparently talked. Cujo was lying in front of the couch. Bubba was in the kitchen.

Too late. Another slash to her arm.

She shrieked, drawing Michael's attention who had confided himself to his room. The shape soon stood in the doorway to the kitchen/living room. Knife in hand, ready to intercept.

The skin Jason hit hung limply from her arm. Muscles visible and blood steadily flowing out.

Her other hand became glued to the spot. Eyes teary, but determined.

Determined? Yes, that was what he could see.

Danny went to intercept, but Tox sent him a pleading glance. He needed to stay out of this, but he could still help.