Chapter 12: The Dolls

Enjoy!

3rd PoV

By the time they arrived back at the mansion it was night and a Storm was raging outside. Christine's engine purred as they pulled up.

Toxin stared out the window, lost in thought.

„Sweetheart, we're home." Danny nudged her side dragging the redhead out of her thoughts.

The group of Killers walked into the mansion, Jason practically flew to the door, and disappeared in their own rooms. Amanda took one of the empty rooms on the second story.

They didn't really eat dinner that night.

Toxin didn't really care either. She was tired.

Toxin was sitting on her bed when she heard barking outside her room. The female Killer tilted her head to the side and went to the door opening it.

Cujo practically jumped at her, as soon as her door opened. The canine continued to bark loudly.

„Cujo, what is it?" she asked him, leaning down to stroke his fur.

Cujo barked again and walked down the hallway to the kitchen/living room, barking all the way.

Dannys door popped open. He looked at the barking dog and then back at his beloved fellow Killer. Toxin just shrugged. He opened his mouth to speak-

In that moment Freddy's door slammed open as well, probably waking everyone else in the mansion as well. „Why the hell is the fucking dog barking?!?"

„I don't know just... be quiet."

Toxin and Danny followed the barking canine. Freddy stared after them before following as well. Amanda descended down the stairs looking mildly curious and tired... tired as well.

The silent Killers of the bunch opened their doors as well and followed the commotion. One with a knife and the other without one.

The lonely LeatherFace twin cut ahead of them, as he reached the top of the stair and walked in the living room. He looked around and froze.

Then he began to whimper and shuffled back out of the room, fast.

While babbling and whining he began to shake Toxin. Then cowering behind her. Toxin studied him for a second. He was afraid. Very, very, very fucking afraid.

Toxin felt her blood begin to boil. Who dared to scare this innocent chainsaw potato in their house?

She formed her tail and pulled the acidous blade out of the goo, before letting it dissolve again. Toxin readied her Katana for attacking anyone who dared to step inside their house.

Taking long strides while being extraordinary quiet, Toxin slowly stepped in the living room, the kitchen island behind her.

A thunder cracked above the house and Toxin snapped her head to the side, catching sight of their intruder.

Her eyes widened and she dropped the Katana, stumbling against the kitchen island. She stared right ahead, gripping the island like her life depended on it.

Her scared posture sent Danny moving forwards, knife out and ready to stab. Toxin saw the movement out of the corner of her eye and held out a hand signaling him to stop. He did.

Toxin swallowed before finally speaking; „A- Annabelle, Brahms. What a nice surprise to see you here... tonight... right after I asked to see you..."

She was nervous. Very nervous and everyone could see that.

The two dolls just blankly stared ahead from their place on the chair, boring through Toxins body with their lifeless eyes.