Chapter 18: The Tapes of forgotten memories

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

„Could you at least leave Cujo out of this?" Toxin asked. She calmly waved her hand around, trying to protect the doggo. Michael held Cujo by his old collar. The killer dog growled out a bark.

Toxin once tried to take off Cujos collar... it didn't end well.

Michaels kitchen knife was pointed in Toxins direction. Jason fumbled with the camera, while Freddy looked through the tapes.

Danny was panting behind Toxin, clenching the knife wound he received for intervening. Bubba stood by his side unsure what to do.

Cujo barked at the Shape again. The redhead could feel the unspoken ‚let go' from the canine. „Michael please, let Cujo go." she tried to coax him. She could see his knuckles whiten. Sweat gathered under her pony when she shot forward and grabbed his wrist. With a fast twist of his wrist his fingers flexed and let go of the tattered leather collar. Cujo growled and went to Bubba.

Toxin flinched back to shield Danny and Bubba before Michael could take a hold of her and take his revenge.

Danny eyed the female. She did not always know how to do this so fast, let alone do this. He taught her most of it. The others taught her some as well.

Freddy grabbed a tape from the box. „Failed Prank 194?" he read aloud. Danny's gaze flickered to him. Toxin cringed. „You kept it?"

„Which tape was that again sweetheart?" Danny asked. Toxin made a head motion to the forest man. „I thought I erased it!" he apologized.

„Well you didn't!" she shot back.

Freddy handed the tape to Jason. He stared at it for a moment before trying to let it play on the camera. Toxin flashed a face of fear on her features. „No." she muttered, but before she could stop them Michael stopped her and grabbed her upper arm in a death grip.

„Ouch ouch ouch..." she squealed.

Jason hummed/grumbled. He got the tape going. A second of static greeted him and the dream demon leaning over his shoulder. Then a door appeared on the small screen and a hushed voice holding back a chuckle. „Hello everybody~" the hushed voice said. „Welcome to Prank tape 194." the camera faced down the hallway. Some sounds came from the kitchen. Then the camera went back to the door. There was an engraving on the doorknob.

Freddy furrowed his nonexistent-eyebrows. Was that his name he saw there?

The camera faced down on the ground before he could be sure. There was a small box sitting there, white specks on the edges. „Revenge time baby." the voice said. „This is a perfect flour bomb if I ever saw one." he commented before slowly pushing the door open.

Freddy inhaled sharply, Jason tilted his head.

Through the light coming in the room from the curtains you could make out the figure sleeping on the bed. Still wearing his ugly striped sweater, Freddy Krueger laid on the mattress, his blanket hanging halfway off the bed. Laying the camera on the box, the producer haphazardly carried the box in Freddy's room and took hold of the camera again. The face of the man behind the camera came into view for a second while he flipped the cam around.

Freddy and Jason moved their heads in the GhostFace's direction in complete sync. Danny sweatdropped under their stare.

A chuckle from the camera drew their attention again. A remote was held in view while GhostFace silently closed the door. „5... 4... 3... 2..." You could hear the front door opening. „I'm back!" yelled a voice from down the hallway. „Sweetheart." GhostFace said before bolting down the hallway. The camera moved with every motion from the ghostly killer until-