Chapter 19: See for yourself

[Summer Vacation Chap Bash 1#]

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

If she could get Freddy to fully believe her, then Jason would - by extension - trust her as well. Micheal was a different story, but they were so close once.

She knew he must at least feel that she wasn't lying. Her only chance was this. Her only chance was the truth. She couldn't keep lying to them.

Not after the tapes. They found out a bit of the truth already, so why not tell them all?

Toxin bit the inside of her cheek, she was sitting on the front porch, Danny was leaning in the doorway watching.

The moon arose hours ago, a beautiful full moon on display with scattered fluffy clouds in the deep dark night sky. It would've been romantic, if the situation wasn't so complicated.

Toxin had told them the truth. She told them most. Not everything, but enough.

They left for their rooms. Toxin knew they didn't believe her. They didn't trust her. They'd leave. They'd leave and she'd be all alone again...

Toxin tasted blood.

She curled more into herself, grinding her foot down onto the old wooden boards. She clenched her teeth.

She needed to do this right or she'd lose them forever. There's no going back now.

„Danny..?" she whispered. He tilted his head down from the stunning night sky to - unofficially - his stunning redhead.

His stunning redhead that knew how to kill someone in less then ten seconds. His stunning redhead that knew how to cook the best lasagna. His stunning redhead that just knew how to get inside his black rotten heart. Oh, she'd made a home right in his core.

His stunning redhead that didn't know how much he loved her...

He ceased his leaning and went to sit down next to her. He draped his arm around her. The leather of his cloak made a sound as she leaned her head on his shoulder.

Green eyes clouded with worries.

„You did the right thing." he spoke softly, rubbing her shoulder. „You can get them back. The real ones."

„But what if I don't?" she looked up at him with clear tears forming in the corners of her eyes. „What if I loose them? What if-"

„What if I was dead?"

She went stock still, he felt her body freezing up.

„What if Cujo heaved in Freddy's room? What if Micheal turns up pregnant one day? What if the moons made out of cheese?" he gave her a quick kiss on the nose.

„All those ‚what-ifs' you keep worrying about might never happen. Micheal will never get pregnant and the moons not made out of camembert. You can do this sweetheart." he stood up. „By the way, I'm gonna burrow one of your cars real quick, got a job a few towns over. See you later!"

Toxin was still frozen in shock, her eyes trailing after Danny as he walked into the garage. Her face redder than the sunrise.

When the infamous absolutely-not-red-faced Ghostface drove off of the property his pretty killer was gone.

She had formed a plan. Risky, but where would be the fun if it wasn't?

She needed to talk to Freddy again. In her sleep. She could deal with this through him.

...
. . .
...

=- D R E A M -=

Freddy looked around the vast darkness he was in, tapping his chin in thought. Who would he haunt tonight?