Chapter 9: Reunited

Enjoy!

3rd PoV

After the appearance of the officers, the day had been uneventful.

It was at the evening that the next event takes place. Toxin was in the kitchen making Hot Dogs, Michael and Jason were who knows where and Freddy was on the couch watching TV.

The news about the GhostFace kill and the Asylum Outbreak were still broadcasted as the house phone began to ring.

Toxin snapped her head to the phone and Freddy bolted up the the telephone. „Hey!" she shouted as he answered the phone.

Hello there, am I calling the right house?" the caller asked. Toxin halted next to Freddy.

Depends." Freddy growled into the phone. Toxin tried to get it from him.

Meanwhile Michael peeked in the room from the hallway and Jason had slithered in through the backdoor. He had been outside checking on the traps.

I wonder..." The caller began. Freddy slapped Toxin's hand away.

What is your favorite scary movie..?" the caller asked and the burnt Killer raised his none-existent eyebrows.

„A Cabin in the woods, why?" he answered without thinking. Now Toxin raised her eyebrows.

Why would he just mention his favorite- oh. OH!

Toxin facepalmed. „Hey, GhostFace! Come on out we're having Hot Dogs." she called out and walked back into the kitchen, ignoring the confused stares from the other killers.

The door to her room popped open and GhostFace walked out, going after Toxin. 

„Aw, Sweetheart how'd you know it was me?" he asked looking over her shoulder.

„A Cabin in the Woods, Danny." she answered not looking up. He was standing right behind her, she was afraid she would blush if she'd turn around.

„Who the hell is that and how the fuck did he get inside?!?" Krueger asked.

Toxin didn't answer other than pointing over her shoulder to the TV. The GhostFace kills were being broadcasted.

GhostFace pulled his mask up to sit atop of his head under his hood. (A/N: Think of dbd GhostFace.)

He flashed the female killer a smile and leaned closer. Toxin saw Michael move from the corner of her eye and felt her hand twitch. Danny caught up on that.

He turned around propping his elbows on the table next to him and eyed the other killers. Jason just walked back out to finish checking his traps.

This wasn't his problem. The small new guy was not really a match for him. Michael knew that Danny probably wasn't a threat to him, but he was getting between him and his prey. No one got between him and his prey.

Freddy Tch-d and turned back to the TV. Danny continued to play with the little leather bands from his coat while standing behind Toxin like a protective barrier.

He knew that his sweetheart didn't need the protection, she could fight very well on her own, but he just felt better knowing that she was in his safety zone.

„You gonna stay over Danny?" the redhead asked.

The male turned his head, yellow eyes focused on the girl. „Of course Sweetheart. I have no reason to go."

Toxin smiled. „You're just here to brag over your new ‚famous' kill Danny." she spoke, but her words held no bite to it.

„You know me too well~" he chuckled.