Chapter 13: Demogorgons and Demodogs

{X-MAS BASH CH.}

Enjoy!
3rd PoV

That night the lone Leatherface twin had horrible nightmares.

So bad in fact that Hazard heard the loud and honest to god scared whimpers and went to investigate.

The halfway sleeping killer was sitting on the edge of his bed and rubbing circles on his back, quietly humming a lullaby to soothe the chubby man. It didn't work, Freddy's power over his dream was stronger so she went upstairs to fix that.

The door to the dream demons room slowly creaked open, revealing the fate that was about to set upon him. Hazard stepped closer and closer, raised her hand-

And slapped his face, immediately teleporting outside.

The dream demon shot up, holding his cheek and searching for the one who dared to slap him, him! He brought pain, he didn't receive it.

He wasn't done torturing that chainsaw potato with his memories yet.

Hazard soundlessly slipped from the tree she had landed in. Since that incident, her teleports were sloppy and hard to control so she refrained from using them... at least now.

Downstairs in the basement Bubba finally found peace in his dreams.

Hazard, avoided the beartraps set around the house by Jason and walked back into the house. She continued to roam the halls, torturing herself by replaying the fight between her and Danny.

She... she meant every word she said. She didn't need his constant protection, but she enjoyed having him around protecting her while knowing that she could damn well defend herself. It was cute. He was cute. She loved his little jokes and his overall behavior. She loved him.

And that was precisely what scared her...

She meant what she said, but she didn't mean to hurt him. She would never-

She could never-

She-

... since when were her tears flowing out this fast?

Normally they would just slowly gush out of her eyes, but now..? The pink-violet-blue substance streamed down her face. She was... crying, wasn't she?

Toxin would not like this once she awoke.

One last time she went upstairs and checked the empty rooms, the floor and then downstairs the empty rooms as well. Everything as usual...

Right?

~Timeskip brought to you by Hazard and Toxin~
3rd PoV

The Shape stretched upon waking up.

Wow, this had been the best sleep he'd gotten since he left that asylum. Though, he did hear these strange noises outside his room at night.

As he exited his room, mask on mind you, he was met with a strange sight. Well... kinda. The red haired prey was circling in front of the basement stairs. Completely lost in thought, she would occasionally take a look at the clock.

After stalking her for a while he noticed that he wasn't the only one, watching her strange action.

The woman in the red cloak, the man in the human mask and the hockey mask man were awake too. Watching her as well.

Suddenly she stopped, scoffed at nothing and returned to her routine.

He strided past her and stood next to the pair. Scribbling on a notebook the prey gave him and showing it to the woman. How long is she doing this?