Chapter 6: Home

Enjoy!

Toxin's PoV

It has been hours since we broke out of the Crotus-Prenn Asylum. The drive home was long and quiet.

At first Freddy kept nagging when we would stop already and threaten me to slit my throat if I wouldn't pull over. I just continued driving while staring at him with my axe an inch away from his face. Thankfully it was a straight road and I didn't crash into anything, not that it would've been possible. He kept quiet after that.

Jason just stared at the hundreds and hundreds of trees passing by and Michael... well, stared at his knife or at me as if considering killing me.

After a while though or more like 3-4 hours of restless driving Jason seemed to fall asleep. Then, after watching him through the mirror a few minutes, Freddy and soon after I felt Michaels intense gaze leaving by body. His mask still stared at me, but the man behind it was sleeping.

I could feel my seat slowly getting warmer. The sentient car tried comforting me.

My hands left the steering wheel. I quietly cracked my knuckles. Michael and Jason were light sleepers, but Freddy... I wasn't sure.

Danny claimed that Freddy couldn't even be awakened by a nuclear bomb and considering him always sneaking into his room to prank the dream demon. He might be right.

Half an hour later Christine stopped in front of an old, tall building. The mansion. Our mansion. The group of us serial killers lived here for at least a few years, without getting caught.

Until that incident...

I frowned. Would they come back?

My door popped opened. I muttered a quiet ‚sorry' and left the vehicle, gripping the axe handle. After getting the bag out of Christine's trunk, I peeked back into the car.

They were still asleep. How the fuck?

I hadn't exactly been quiet while getting my bag. Was Freddy haunting their dreams? Did he not recall what happened last time he-

I facepalmed. Of course he didn't recall. None of them would. None of them could.

I sighed throwing the bag closer to the mansion. The axe followed the bag, embedding itself in the mansions wall.

I waited for Jason's door to pop open since he sat the closest to the mansion. I poked his shoulder and waited a second. No response. Goddammit Freddy.

I knew, I knew I had to patch him up later.  Even if he was haunting other people's dreams, the same rules applied to him and his victims, you keep the wounds you get in his dreams.

I pulled Jason out of the car and linked my arms under his dragging him inside. He was tall and heavy and I was 101% sure I wouldn't be able to lift him.

Even though Mike was a bit taller than Jay, Jay had more muscle. They were both heavy. I could only lift and carry Freddy if I would need to.

I pushed the door open, the door was never locked, you can imagine why, and dragged Jay through the hall to his door and by extension to his room.

Since we had to clean their rooms of memory triggering stuff, there was only a chest full of all kinds of traps and a table, a chair, a locker and a plant he really liked.