you wear her shirt

Momo couldn't help but smile when she opened her eyes. The sun was coming through the window, the birds were singing just outside, and you were doing the same in the bathroom.

Although quiet, she could hear your voice over the running water as you shyly and softly sang along to a new song the girls have been working hard on, and it made her so happy to hear.

She sat up in bed, looking at the clock on the wall to find it was nearing ten am. She finally had the chance to sleep in and get some quality sleep after working so hard, she and the girls finally had a day off.

She felt well rested and even had the idea of treating you to lunch together at one of the spots you love most. She was ready to spend the entire day with you, right by your side.

When she pushed the blankets away, she felt a little chill come over her, causing goosebumps to appear on her skin. She reached for the long-sleeved shirt that she threw on the floor last night when she got too warm, but she noticed that it wasn't there now.

Frowning, she looked around the room but didn't see it anywhere. She checked the closet, thinking you might've hung it up for her then in the basket of clothes, only to come up empty-handed.

She heard the water turn off in the bathroom. You stopped singing, only humming now, along with the song that was stuck in your head since Momo first played it for you just late last night. She smirked to herself, a sneaky suspicion that she knew exactly where her shirt was.

"Babe?" She knocked on the door. "Can I come in?"

"Yeah." You answered and she turned the knob and walked inside. Standing in the doorway, she watched you brush your wet hair and shook her head with a smile when she saw you wearing her shirt and her sweatpants.

"I had a feeling you stole my shirt, baby."

You looked at her, confused for a moment, before looking down at her shirt on your body.

"I thought it was up for grabs. You threw it on the floor last night." You spoke and tried to hide your growing smile as your confidence grew when you watched her look you up and down and run her tongue along her lower lip, clearly enjoying the view.

She crept closer to you before standing behind you and pulling you into her arms. She buried her face in your neck, breathing in the smell of your body wash and letting it fill her lungs.

"You're lucky I love you so much because I was gonna wear it today. But you look so cute I can't even ask you to take it off!"

You giggled as she pushed the fabric up your body so she could run her fingers along your sides in circles.

"I love wearing your clothes more than mine. They're so warm and soft, and they smell like you. It makes me feel good when I wear them."

She kissed your cheek lovingly, swearing to herself that she'd never heard anything so cute as her heart skipped a beat and swelled with love for you.

"I love you so much."

"I love you more." You replied and turned your head so she could kiss you.

"That's just not possible," she paused and deepened the kiss just a touch, melting as you moved your lips passionately against hers. "Because I love you the most."