she meets your sisters for the first time (requested)

"What if they don't like me?" Momo asked you as she nervously played with her fingers beside you in the car.

"I don't think that's even possible, my love." You smiled as you kissed her cheek, only for her to sigh nervously. "Momo, trust me, they're going to adore you."

"You're sure?"

"I'm very sure." You assured as you took her hand and gave it a squeeze. "I know my sisters better than anyone. Trust me, they'll love you. Almost as much as I do."

"Okay." She said with a smile. "Okay, let's go."

You both got out of the car and went up the steps of your sisters' place.

Right now, they're staying in the same place together because they get along so well and they found it to be less lonely and easier.

You have three sisters and you're the youngest in the family, making them all older than you by a couple of years each, the oldest being six years older than you.

Momo was very nervous about meeting them because she knows just how close you are with them and having an older sister herself, she knows how deep-rooted that bond runs, especially when you're the youngest.

"Everything will be fine. Don't worry." You said as you squeezed her hand before opening the door. "Hello? We're here!"

Footsteps were heard as your sisters exited the kitchen and living room and ran to you.

"Y/N!" They all excitedly said as they threw their arms around you.

"I've missed you all so much." You said as you hugged them tight.

Momo watched with a smile on her face.

You and your sisters were truly very close; she could see it just from the smiles on your faces and the way that you hugged each other.

When you pulled away, you grabbed Momo's hand and proudly spoke about her.

"This is my girlfriend, Momo."

"Hi, Momo. It's nice to meet you." Your oldest sister, Anna, spoke.

"We've heard a lot about you." Your second oldest sister, Emilia, smiled.

"Come on. Dinner is almost ready." Said your sister, Zoey, who was just a couple of years older than you.

You and Momo followed your sisters into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

"So, Momo, Y/N has told us so much about you." Anna, your oldest sister, smiled.

"Good things, I hope?" She nervously chuckled.

"Oh, trust me. Only the best." Zoey said.

"We hear you have an older sister as well," Emilia spoke.

"I do." Momo happily spoke.

"Then you would know that we feel it's our responsibility as her older sisters to take care of her and protect her," Anna said as she sat down on the chair in front of Momo. "I'm the oldest, so I feel it's my job to watch out for all of my sisters. But we all protect Y/N."

"I understand," Momo said.

"She's met some iffy people in the past and she hasn't found someone she truly cares about or talks so happily about... until she met you. You're all she talks about. She loves you and cares about you a lot."

Momo smiled as she took your hand.

"And we need to make sure that she's in good hands. We care about her so much. She's got a good heart, she's a sweet girl. She gives everything she has when she meets someone she really adores but it doesn't always work out in the end and I don't want to see her heartbroken again, especially since she's more serious about you than the others she's been with." Emilia protectively spoke.

"Oh, you have no reason to worry. Trust me, I care about her more than anything and I'm very in love with her. I wouldn't ever let anyone hurt her and I wouldn't even think about ever hurting her myself." Momo assured.

"We don't want to scare you away. We just have to be sure that her feelings are mutual and that we don't have any reason to be concerned. We love her a lot." Zoey said.

"I promise, she's always safe with me. She's my everything. I don't know what the future holds, especially since things are always changing when you're in the position I am, but I know that I'll always have Y/N there with me, no matter what." Momo confidently said.

You leaned over and kissed her cheek before putting your head on her shoulder.

"Good. That's all we care about. We just want her to be happy and loved."

"With me, she always will be. I promise you, all three of you."

Your sisters all nodded their heads.

"Well, I guess there's only one thing left to say," Anna said.

"What?" Momo asked as she stared at them with big eyes.

"Welcome to the family."

Momo breathed out a sigh of relief as they all gave her hugs.

"But if you ever hurt my little sister, I promise you will regret it. Are we clear?" Anna asked.

"Absolutely." Momo nodded.

"Good. Now, Y/N told us some foods that you love so we made some of those too. Hopefully, they turned out well."

"That's very kind, thank you. They'll be delicious, I'm sure of it." Momo grinned as she pulled you close.

"See? That wasn't so bad, right?" You asked Momo, to which she smiled and shook her head.

"I like your sisters. They're cool and they look out for you."

"Yeah, you're going to become best friends with them. I can already tell." You excitedly said.

And as Momo kissed you, your sisters all watched happily, knowing in their hearts already that you'd found the one.

And they couldn't be happier for you.