say it back (requested)

"Good morning, darling!" Momo excitedly spoke in your ear before kissing across your face. "It's time to wake up."

You only groaned in response and tried to roll over onto your side to face away from Momo, but she was hovering over you, therefore stopping you from doing so.

"It's too early." You mumbled as you opened your eyes. "Momo, the sun isn't even up yet."

She felt her heart flutter, finding your whining adorable.

"I know."

"Then why are you waking me up? I have the day off. We should be cuddling."

"I wish, my love. But I have to go to practice."

You sighed and rubbed your eyes before looking into her big brown ones.

"I know it's early and you're tired but I wanted a kiss before I leave for the day." She said as she stroked your cheek. "Is that an okay reason to wake you so early, cutie?" She teased.

Your heart skipped a beat and you quickly nodded your head, making a smile tug at her lips.

She leaned in and put her lips on yours and although she was pressed for time and only said she wanted a kiss, pulling away from your lips was so much easier said than done and she couldn't help but kiss you a few times.

They were sweet, although short.

She kept her hands on your cheeks and brushed her thumbs along your soft skin as she kissed you, mumbling against your lips that she hoped you'd have a great day off before she pulled away.

"Have a good day at practice, baby. Don't overwork yourself, okay? I love you."

"Okay, bye, sweet girl." She said and kissed your nose.

Usually, that would make you smile but today, you just pouted at her.

"What is it, my love?"

She was trying not to, but you could see that hint of a smile on her face.

She knew you knew that she knew what she'd done that was making you so sad.

"What is it? Babe, you didn't say it back!"

"Say what?"

"I love you!"

"Okay." She smiled and then burst into giggles as you wrapped your arms around her tightly, keeping her close to you.

"Say it or you'll be late to practice!" You playfully warned.

"Say what?" She continued to pretend as though she didn't know.

"Momo, you know what!" You whined. "Say it! Please?"

"Okay, okay, cutie!" She laughed. "I love you! I love you so very much, you know that!"

"I know but I like hearing you say it." You smiled at her before she pecked your lips.

"I know, but I was pranking you." She said and you frowned. "You prank me a lot, it's only fair I get to prank you too."

"True." You grumbled. "Still not a nice prank though."

She laughed and kissed both of your cheeks before getting out of bed.

"I have to go. I'll see you tonight. I love you lots."

"Love you too, Momo. Have a great day!"

"You too, baby girl." She said and watched you lay back down before she walked out the door, smiling from ear to ear.